Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,316 comments
They do not realize that when the rates increased, they began to redirect everyone's traffic to their website ???, that way nobody said anything, just me and 3 other people complained about why they were doing that, now that they already pay little money new and continues to take away our traffic, do they bother ??, for those who say they have the best rates, that with level 4 countries it is difficult to reach $ 4, have you ever tried netu.io ?? I've been working with them for more than 10 years and the embed has never been removed, it has always paid daily and had much better rates than this, I get to pay $ 50 to all countries, now it pays less, but it is still much better, I mean Here they are taking advantage of you doing what they want with your player, because they do not know other and better options than there are.

They do not realize that when the rates increased, they began to redirect everyone's traffic to their website ???, that way nobody said anything, just me and 3 other people complained about why they were doing that, now that they already pay little money new and continues to take away our traffic, do they bother ??, for those who say they have the best rates, that with level 4 countries it is difficult to reach $ 4, have you ever tried netu.io ?? I've been working with them for more than 10 years and the embed has never been removed, it has always paid daily and had much better rates than this, I get to pay $ 50 to all countries, now it pays less, but it is still much better, I mean Here they are taking advantage of you doing what they want with your player, because they do not know other and better options than there are.

i know other options lol,
If the embed is removed, of course I have another website as an alternative (no redirect) and the rates are almost the same and stable

netu.io? hmm i'm curious lol
Post automatically merged:

Nobody does like you. Rapid price change and the worst thing that I haven't seen an example from the day video sharing sites started are embed links that make traffic go to your site

I think because there are several parties using the sandbox to block ads, even though this problem can be resolved

The first experience also saw the embed deleted and then forced the user to redirect to the web aparat.cam

lol

let's see what in the future will last long,
even though user experience is very important, especially on the web

Last edited:
if we think what are still doing clip....if easy to understand....he try everyting just to make more money he treats us like slaves...

before to increaza the rates...he told us this

after that he increase the rates and he told us this

and one say

and his answer

so never for him is few days

and the best his comment is this

so from here users can understand how much you play whit us and whit our work...

each time when people leave you increase the rates for 3 days and after that boooom...and after that you se in 2-3 weeks people stop to use your site and again you increase for 2-3 days whit...

and you came here to say you have the best rates....seriously???check again and compare tou rates whit others...

so look here dear clip and tell me the reason why you not count our real views and money...and of course usa is on last tier...almost you not pay anyting for usa

here you say to put your site on first place or second

and here you say this

your taffic doubled

so now was the time to cut views and earnings to earn more right?and in 2-3 weeks when people leave and your traffic going down you wil put again for 2-3 days 50$

but my biggest question for you is

when that user elabcry said Great news, but I'm afraid tomorrow the prices will change why your answer was hahaha never. ????

why you not told us is just for few days just for Chrismas gift?

just to believe people in you?

so @ClipWatching this is how you play whit us right?

in this way you fool the people

here you say

It is a two-way cooperation. By sharing (aparat/clipw) on your site places 1 and 2 We can keep rates high long time .

after that you say you traffic doubled...

so why you changed the rates?

Last edited:
Still support you still belive ib this host still earning good $ giving you what you deserve no other host gave me even a week of the prices you offered for years please reconsider SA traffic and in both ways am going to continue my work with your hosts

if we think what are still doing clip....if easy to understand....he try everyting just to make more money he treats us like slaves...

before to increaza the rates...he told us this

after that he increase the rates and he told us this

and one say

and his answer

so never for him is few days

and the best his comment is this

so from here users can understand how much you play whit us and whit our work...

each time when people leave you increase the rates for 3 days and after that boooom...and after that you se in 2-3 weeks people stop to use your site and again you increase for 2-3 days whit...

and you came here to say you have the best rates....seriously???check again and compare tou rates whit others...

so look here dear clip and tell me the reason why you not count our real views and money...and of course usa is on last tier...almost you not pay anyting for usa

here you say to put your site on first place or second

and here you say this

your taffic doubled

so now was the time to cut views and earnings to earn more right?and in 2-3 weeks when people leave and your traffic going down you wil put again for 2-3 days 50$

but my biggest question for you is

when that user elabcry said Great news, but I'm afraid tomorrow the prices will change why your answer was hahaha never. ????

why you not told us is just for few days just for Chrismas gift?

just to believe people in you?

so @ClipWatching this is how you play whit us right?

in this way you fool the people

here you say

It is a two-way cooperation. By sharing (aparat/clipw) on your site places 1 and 2 We can keep rates high long time .

after that you say you traffic doubled...

so why you changed the rates?

Totally agree. And this is not the first time he does something like this. Very bad marketing only for fools.

@ClipWatching I am really tired of all these shits, I'm done. As you said "It is a two-way cooperation". When you decide to respect your partners, let us know it.

Totally agree. And this is not the first time he does something like this. Very bad marketing only for fools.

@ClipWatching I am really tired of all these shits, I'm done. As you said "It is a two-way cooperation". When you decide to respect your partners, let us know it.
download.jpg

I sent all my data to this email

Hello. I lost my account password. I can't recover my password the recovery procedure doesn't work !!!

Hello. I lost my account password. I can't recover my password the recovery procedure doesn't work !!!

Last edited:
@streamflix shut up dude you will never find like aparat and clipwatching trust me im sure that you're just a competitor with this fake account trying to make people hates aparat, don't waste your time because we will never stop working with @ClipWatching and if no one is happy get the fuuuck out and go to another host no need to share your useless opinion here, just stop spamming the thread

@streamflix shut up dude you will never find like aparat and clipwatching trust me im sure that you're just a competitor with this fake account trying to make people hates aparat, don't waste your time because we will never stop working with @ClipWatching and if no one is happy get the fuuuck out and go to another host no need to share your useless opinion here, just stop spamming the thread
I am not a clip or gadget competition, I don't earn anything by telling the truth, and that unfortunately, Aparat is a website that has an expiration date, the day it stops seeing profitable the way it works, it will close its website and that's it. more intelligent is to remove the links for 2 reasons, first it is stealing their traffic and Google penalizes it, therefore you lose traffic, second, if you have large websites, where you earn with advertising, you will stop generating what you generate before, because the Traffic is redirected to the other side, another fact is that when they close the device, all the links will be off and that is also punishable by Google, here we worry about the people who have been in this for many years and we have websites where we know that seo is fundamental For those who only live from day to day they will never understand what is being said, I personally already removed apparatus from my website, I complain, why? because I had to work twice as hard because I did not realize at the beginning what I was doing, I trusted wjuction with closed eyes, but unfortunately I realize that with the passing of the years this has become a garbage dump of many scammers and novice people on the subject

i think wjunction did not react and closed eyes to all of this because apparently aparat pay good sponsor and pay many ads or maybe have control over wjunction :rolling_eyes:

@spiderana
Yes, I will shut up because :) now I don't have anything with aparat :)
many good hosts when you can use your domain in an embed code than better for SEO (and not embed redirect XD)
for your problem with slow upload try 10 times or more with different IP (USA + Europ) and you will be connected with the only fast server :)
I'm Uploader for many years and this my stable work so I protect my business
be pro dude with piracy good luck for all ;)

Ignore spiderema because he is one of the licka...he defend clip because his traffic are from one of the exotic country from tier1 im sure...and this is the reason

It is important that no one attacks anyone. We are not in a jungle or in a prison. There is freedom here. Nobody says to the other mute or something like that, where are we?
1- I am sure that those who speak angrily love aparat and they like to work with him, myself included
2- Accountability of prices, yes, they change quickly and there is no stability. I do not talk about prices on birthdays. I am talking from the day the site works, not now
3- As for the inclusion links in the sites, it is really a funny thing and I have not seen this before. I work in this field with the first companies that worked in video sharing. Nobody has done this before and I challenge anyone
4- I love this site, I like the design and everything about it, but there is no stability
5- And I hope from the lawyers who talk about the words of the site’s director. We are not in a court and we are not anyone’s enemies and there is freedom of speech, but within the limits of respect.
thank you

Back