Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditi Ashu

Banned
Banned
i want to make a legal site !! can any one suggest me !! what type of i made which user like and for getting traffic :)

eng is week hope u guyz understand :facepalm:

8 comments
Anything which is not warez/hacking/cracking is usually legal. You can now guess how much scope you have. Explore the internet, search for good untouched niches (there are MANY) and earn from them. You can also do affiliate marketing, offer some kind of services/sell goods etc. Keep researching and do what you feel is good for you and you can handle it well. Just do not do something for the sake of money, do it for the sake of personal satisfaction, i am sure money will automatically follow you.

Hey there, I would pick something you are passionate about to start with. You are more likely to stick with something you are familiar with or a hobby, Then find a following via twitter, Facebook or other Authority sites in that niche.

choose and target a specific keyword(atleast 2 words long), use any keyword suggestin tool ("adwords keyword tool" is free,market samurai is paid but recommended) , and check how many searches are made for that keyword, choose a keyword with less than 20k monthly global searches, they are easier to rank.

than make a website about that.

possible top paying niches- health (asthma, cancer etc), insurance (auto insurance in your state/city, health insurance), Reviews (product reviews like mobile phones,bikes,file hosting,software,antiviruses etc) and there are many more niches.

wordpress or blogspot recommended.

You must work for 2-3 months to get in top 10 results n google search, depending on the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back