Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayar

I think WJunction should have a premium system kinda like DP. It would help bring in income and make a lotta of members happy<3

For instance, the thing where you can highlight your threads in the marketplace, or bump one thread every seven days, and things like more pm space.

Just a thought.. Thanks WJ/BJers <3

28 comments
I don't like this idea mate, when it will make some users happy, it will make a lot others badly unhappy. It will mean unjustified preference to rich webmasters, while others too may have good sites. Hence, sorry, but I'm certainly against it.

I dont like the idea, Their would be so many people buying it you would see more VIP members than Respected. They would feel like they run this forum.

It doesnt really matter in my opinion those that are against it like saying there will be more VIP members? who cares? its not like they gonna eat you

this site have already there own systems which is very awesome like trusted member rank and some others

so i think some site have some things their own

I think this works well in "legit" communities, because this site is warez related, it attracts dodgy people, theres lots of carders, hackers, phishers, scammers here. Even some people you think would never partake in such activites do, its a shame.

I think that's the reason why the senior management here have never asked for donations, because they know if they did, some of the money would come from questionable sources and might get their paypal accounts frozen.

I think that's the reason why the senior management here have never asked for donations, because they know if they did, some of the money would come from questionable sources and might get their paypal accounts frozen.

I don't think cheap assess would do it.

It would help bring in income

I'm 99,99% sure that WJ already generates more money than it costs to run the site. And with all the hacked accounts I've seen I can't say it's a good idea. Furthermore I'm sure some VIP's would expect faster or better assistance from the staff, which wouldn't happen since we're volunteers and not slaves ;).

i think pm space should be 150 for normal 200 for vips/respected

PM space is one of the biggest tables in the DB after topics. On an active site like WJ where their are lots of PM it's huge. If it was made bigger people would only be back in 3 months asking for it to be bigger again. The size of PM space is large enough and you can download any PM's you want to keep. This has being discussed several times already.

About the VIP. Agree with Loget. Too many carders and scammers and I don't think WJ needs the additional money anyway. Their's enough problems with people constantly requesting and looking for the Respected rank already. The less ranks the better as they don't mean shit.

Yeah, sorry but I have to agree with everyone, a VIP section just isn't necessary.
And about the PM's, as Mr. Happy said, 100 is enough. If that isn't enough for you, then just delete your PM's? I don't see why you have to have so many, my inbox is full and I just delete them. If you really need to save them as ej_j said somewhere in a post, just download and save them to your pc.

Something that WJ does need however, are more rules. Especially when it comes to the buy/sell and hosting forums. (Such as possibly more sections, rules against who can post / what can be posted, wtc).

I think WJunction should have a premium system kinda like DP. It would help bring in income and make a lotta of members happy<3

For instance, the thing where you can highlight your threads in the marketplace, or bump one thread every seven days, and things like more pm space.

Just a thought.. Thanks WJ/BJers <3

WJunction has Katz, from where earning comes.
Also there are 4 Adspots and a big banner ad, which already brings good amount of money.

So I dont think it would be a good idea to implement these changes.
The way WJ is right should be intact and that makes other people join here, unlike other sites where we find lots of scammers and stupid staff members.

Well, it might be a good idea for the Marketplace and Hosting offers.

Normally advertising your business costs money, so why shouldn't it be here on WJ? Furthermore, if VIP marketplace screws up, it's easy to ban them (after thorough investigation) and forfeit their VIP fee. Plus moderators have an easier life due to avoiding those one day hosts and Burst resellers.

from the point of view of earning, i believe WJunction earns enough to run the site and from the point of view of members getting VIP services, what kinda stuff are you talking about?? coz, this site has alot of members, who can be really dodgy at times, like Loget said, and can never be expected of what turns are being taken, so its better not to deal with such stuff, and carry on as it is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back