WJunction used as evidence in Hotfile piracy case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
d7cf7.jpg

LOLOL, me, trolling in court evidence... I became megatroll :facepalm:

I wonder, can that be even used in court as evidence...?? I mean, what it proves, and did Hotfile actually submit that, to prove how they are terminating accounts?

After this, I would suggest ppl to get teh fuck out of WJ, those who are uploading illegal shitz0rs...

You never know if owner can get court order to give whole base and IPs to authorities :)

So WJ is now a way to get myself out of legal trouble :O In that case. I hereby claim I've never done any illegal shit before. Other than hosting a few million songs on my server... <_<

Edit: Oh, and movies ;)

So WJ is now a way to get myself out of legal trouble :O In that case. I hereby claim I've never done any illegal shit before. Other than hosting a few million songs on my server... <_<

Edit: Oh, and movies ;)

Best disclaimer evah... except I don't think disclaimers contain the word "shit", but what do I know...

By the way, asking out of curiosity as I can't remember the Privacy Policy, but this is a public open-signup forum... are they even allowed to use what we post as police evidence? I kind of feel watched here. How do I know they aren't sitting and studying these exact words right at this very moment? Feel like someone is watching over my back here... hate that...

the wjunction pages might prove that HotFile was suspending accounts but it also shows the site was mainly used for warez.... so will they get away?

Now someone please send the government the filesonic threads where they come here to promote filesonic.com and use it as evidence that they are mainly after warez community and get their ass out.

kthanxbye.

the wjunction pages might prove that HotFile was suspending accounts but it also shows the site was mainly used for warez.... so will they get away?

Now someone please send the government the filesonic threads where they come here to promote filesonic.com and use it as evidence that they are mainly after warez community and get their ass out.

kthanxbye.

Find me one, just one conversation, where Filesonic staff discriminates themselves, answering to any warez related question... I know I tried, and failed..

Find me one, just one conversation, where Filesonic staff discriminates themselves, answering to any warez related question... I know I tried, and failed..

It's listed under my contract as one of the things that I cannot do. Would love to help but can't.

Sense Is Common while Common Is Sense. =):D

You never know if owner can get court order to give whole base and IPs to authorities :)

They won't ask for the whole database, although they may ask for information on a certain user, in which case we would have to comply.

Jesus, you people make the place sound so shady.

They won't ask for the whole database, although they may ask for information on a certain user, in which case we would have to comply.

Jesus, you people make the place sound so shady.

This is why i havent told anyone here what sites i run.

be carefull what you say as it will be used as evidence in court if you get there for your warez stuff, and wj admins will give away your info they have.

I think the only way to solve this problem is that we should all panic and request upgrades to Respected Members just for the hell of it. So if we do end up in court, we can show off our pretty usernames. :wub:

Mp3Drug 4 admin :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back