Wjunction The Root Of All Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key thing is this Nate guy is the good guy. It doesn't matter who gives him info or how he gets it. Let's be honest he is fighting crime. Ridicule him all you want but he's on the right side of the law and uploaders are on the other. Their's no denying that.

lol.. he is just trying to profit from being on the other side!

good for him to think differently!

I had a wet dream this morning...
but after reading this thread I wont be having another one for a very long time. :facepalm:

lol guess what bitch i don't own a warez i have a legit site, go fuck yourself.
FAGGGGGGIT ALERT hahaha you have no life...
fail_at_life.jpg

ihasafunny-you_fail_at_it.jpg

images

The key thing is this Nate guy is the good guy. It doesn't matter who gives him info or how he gets it. Let's be honest he is fighting crime. Ridicule him all you want but he's on the right side of the law and uploaders are on the other. Their's no denying that.
People making money of other people's work(Uploaders) are wrong but i definitely don't think that File sharing is wrong as long as nobody's making money of it.

For some reason Google still loves wJunction :|

He also forgot to mention the part where we just move to the next "bulletproof" host.

Last edited:
lol guess what bitch i don't own a warez i have a legit site, go fuck yourself.
FAGGGGGGIT ALERT hahaha you have no life...

HAHAHAHAHAHA,
Guess what faggot? You run nulled vbulletin.
And guess what? Just reported you for piracy,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

[slide]http://i27.lulzimg.com/0cc8978558.png[/slide]

Fag. -.-

People who create laws are bombing other country's to get oil and other resources. Who is there on right side? Big companies have factories where kids are forced to work 16 hours a day for a nickel. According to law creators those people are on right side of law. And if you upload/download tv show that makes you criminal, if you live in US expect feds with guns and all cool stuff that they have thanks to you and other tax payers. Fuck them and fuck their so called laws. We have right to live as they have right to live. All they need to do is to GTFO from our lives. Fucken problem creators/solvers.

Are you serious?
So, the world is fucked up and your solution is to demand the right to fuck it more?
If it's too hard to resist the temptation of making a couple hundred dollars a month with warez, how do you expect large corporations to resist to make millions?

Why dont you demand the right to help the poor in Africa lol. That would help better and the logic is pretty much the same.

Of course I'm serious. It is beyond my power to demand anything but I'm doing what i can and i will continue as long i can. Guess what, couple of hundreds in my country is monthly wage. Very few people hold biggest worlds companies and very few people are screwing country's around globe including mine. So i don't give a dime about their copyright, they can shove it.

Wjunction The Root Of All Evil. - lol you must be an idiot to write topic like that ///

The Real Root Of All Evil are fucking US corporations that want to rule the whole world,- fuck them all !

I love WJ. Because the owner and stuff all are hackers. One of the Owner is PAK-DEV Hacker. If this site gone - Where do I get these hackers :(

FSC and WU = Can be proceed by same Group. Because they use same providers servers.

If you really down WJ or any other Site Go to: ic3.gov (International) for India [http://econsumercomplaints.in] or Put here This is not hard.

I love WJ. Because the owner and stuff all are hackers. One of the Owner is PAK-DEV Hacker. If this site gone - Where do I get these hackers :(

FSC and WU = Can be proceed by same Group. Because they use same providers servers.

If you really down WJ or any other Site Go to: ic3.gov (International) for India [http://econsumercomplaints.in] or Put here This is not hard.

Hackers? Owner of PAK-DEV? Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back