WJunction Skype Party! [This Weekend]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sønic

This Friday & Saturday night I will be holding an un-official little WJ get togeather on skype, times are 9-12 Eastern Pacific on both days. Will be an epic night for of trolling and prank calls.

Rules:
THAR R N0 RUL3Z

I'll post my skype name here on those dates :)

40 comments
We've had a skype group for months now, we're doing calls every night, with cam and everything. Only prof. people, no noobs, also we have tits (real ones, no Allie)

Cura, that's a lie. I've been in that Skype group for a week and there's nothing but blabber about useless shit -_-

Hit me up when you get one Sonic: Phamous93

For old times sake <3

Why are you staying then?
We're addictive and you know it! (on the tunes of I'm sexy and I know it)
any questions?
wexplain!!!

I'll join your skype group mate,add wrzhost

We've had a skype group for months now, we're doing calls every night, with cam and everything. Only prof. people, no noobs, also we have tits (real ones, no Allie)
Well, kinda left that out, but no one likes you sooo.
Cura, that's a lie. I've been in that Skype group for a week and there's nothing but blabber about useless shit -_-

Hit me up when you get one Sonic: Phamous93

For old times sake <3

Yessir <3

tmp3dazag.png

mines:quick.sand2
love your face

Last edited:
Amazed at the amount of people who have zero plans and staying in to look at a computer on a Friday and Saturday night (presuming they are in the timezone stated). Would have thought this would be better on a midweek or Sunday night when less (normal) people are out. Anyway unless this is a clever advertising strategy have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back