WJunction 2008 & Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

I figured that it would be best to re-introduce myself. Although I have been a member here since inception, I have been gone for a few years & retired prior to my lengthy departure.

Upon my return early in 2012 I was banned due to the discrepancy surrounding a previous sale/partnership of UW.

In regards to the USAWarez sale a lot of people thought publicly that someone was scammed, but that wasn't simply true. I have private messages (in this inbox) here on WJ that can & have proved otherwise - amongst many other things.

When WJunction was under past ownership those individuals were with me every step of the way due to my "situation". When new owners took over, they were left in the dark and didn't understand the full story.

So here I am again, re-introducing myself. I hope to be a productive part of this community, helping you, helping one another, continuing in our various developments and enjoying what we each have to offer.

I remember WJunction when it was just a whisper, a thought, a collaboration on part of the people at the time who were innovators, people like JmZ, Wau, UltimA, Loki, myself & others (obviously st0ne's creation). The idea of creating a community with elite individuals who specialized in what it is that we do, to spread the knowledge and strengthen our scene.

Some things have changed since WJ was created, but it's been for the better.

So with that. I am extremely glad & grateful to be back. I hope it is for good this time. :fly:

Last edited:
10 comments
Thank you for all the welcomes!

I am very happy to be back here. It's hard to believe WJ has been around for 5 years already - crazy.

Thanks Loki, although I am officially retired from the beer game. Alcoholics Anonymous for me. I can drink some Odoule's though lol.

@ Loget, long time no see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back