WJ Staff Need Your Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSKKa

Hi,

i bought 2 RDP From this thread
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=75712

and like me many people pissed out and they were not refunding everyone like me now their thread is closed please tell me whats my mistake how can i get refund ?

XSUBSZt-MNmFK4S-Ya1q.png

other payment

U5qQ6U11IjYOvlHR7KsE.png

please take an appropriate option and help me to get refund from them my daily earning since 3-4 days pissed out because of them :'(

24 comments
For some reason im gonna keep this open, how in the world can we help you get a refund? i mean really, how? all we can do is ban the dude for scamming, the rest is up to you, start a dispute something, otherwise you're just wasting your time here.

Now,

let me give you my 2 cents. We refund without any problem, we aren't scammers. You said that you wanted the server, then u say u want refund, then u say u want a server. Decide it dude!

If you want refund, open a ticket and leave our service!

Hamza is offline and he isn't a scammer. You'd better watch out what you are saying about other persons 'cause you're the one who's acting wrong.

Every system has its errors. Our servers crashed and we already received the details of one. Users who were on the rdp1 already received their details, so please stop spreading lies, okay?

We gave a max. of 1 week for the servers to run and it's not even one week and one is already running.

So what I tell you is: Open a ticket asking for refund instead of opening a senseless thread here and leave our service forever. We don't need customers such as you!

Look what you write:
[slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/tmpba2b.png[/slide]

This were my 2 cents.

Kind Regards,

PS: Wait till hamza is online and stop telling lies.
btw: I am offline now. Need to take a rest.

Last edited:
Now,

let me give you my 2 cents. We refund without any problem, we aren't scammers. You said that you wanted the server, then u say u want refund, then u say u want a server. Decide it dude!

If you want refund, open a ticket and leave our service!

Hamza is offline and he isn't a scammer. You'd better watch out what you are saying about other persons 'cause you're the one who's acting wrong.

Every system has its errors. Our servers crashed and we already received the details of one. Users who were on the rdp1 already received their details, so please stop spreading lies, okay?

We gave a max. of 1 week for the servers to run and it's not even one week and one is already running.

So what I tell you is: Open a ticket asking for refund instead of opening a senseless thread here and leave our service forever. We don't need customers such as you!

This were my 2 cents.

Kind Regards,

please stop your drama now and refund me asap every one want refund not just me okay its out of limit for every customers who lost their money with you well i'm going to make dispute already sent dispute to alertpay well because of you i lost 3-4 days earning X-( just refund me now and dont make more drama

i written that because you just grab my money and not interesting to give me thats why i had just only one way to wait till servers back but still you making fools to their customers your servers my foot it never take a long time as you saying noob every one knows you just making drama and drama showing attitude to users, blaming to users if its your addict so we are not interesting to use your fucking service just refund me rightnow

sSkka just do what he saying why causing more drama mate? just go to he's Host and open a ticket and ask for a refund rather than causing drama brother?

I said to wait till the service is back because I didn't have access to whmcs so I couldn't refund. Our mainpage was down, too.

Please try to write proper English I don't understand a single word dude. You created a thread without opening a ticket for refund. As the money doesn't go to my account I am not able to refund you, but hamza would refund if there was a ticket open asking for refund. Instead of doing that you're causing a drama.

We have so many users and we would scam because of that amount of money? Let me laugh. - done!

You can't decide. Well ur posts are on the thread. Everybody will be able to read what you have written. You said that u would wait for the server details and now what? You're acting totally wrong.

Wait till hamza comes online. He'll refund you without any problem. I can't do that.

Do one more thing: never buy a RDP from us again and leave our service forever. We don't need such customers.

If you call those guys who are online to give you support when their servers are down, I don't know what's wrong with you. Again: RDP1 is already working. When the details of the other servers arrive, we will set them up. Sadly, there will be no slot for you as you'll receive ur money.

Good night and get a life before naming anyone 'Scammers' for no reason.

Kind regards,

wtf !!
have you ever asked me for refund !!!
i really hate such people !!
Contact me .. i'll refund you.
and i am scammer. right.. then never try to ask me for the any service again..
you are permanently banned from PAKDEVS !!

if hamza online then kindly refund me just wasted 4 days without earning i have to go for another
You just don't know what you want and full stop.

You should have opened a ticket asking for refund instead of causing such a big drama. There is no need for this.

Well. Get your money and say goodbye to pakdevs.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back