Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy settling for a solid 3rd :P probably just sell it for cheap after this, so here's the second edition. Sizes and all that would be changed when coding. Hope you guy's like this one a bit more.

[slide]http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy245/xpc247/wjunctionblue-1.png[/slide]

I really like Naturoroot's, however I'd go with Elio's because it's more unique. Naturo looks a bit like our current skin.

dont wanna turn this into a discussion but a designer always knows whats best , i could modify it a lil with my own ideas but not mix different skins thats insulting :|

i think everyone is playing safe - thats why people are suggesting mixing. All the skins so far except one are using the same colors that already exist.

Personally, and im not the judge - but i would like to see some ZOMG WOW! - not "oh, nice".

i think everyone is playing safe - thats why people are suggesting mixing. All the skins so far except one are using the same colors that already exist.

Personally, and im not the judge - but i would like to see some ZOMG WOW! - not "oh, nice".

you cant make any ZOMG WOW! for a webmasters forum since it has to be clean and simple ish wich is most of the time a "oh , nice " skin -.- perhaps you would like a gaming skin to be implemented ?

The current skin is just fine, and so far in my experience on WJ I have not seen a single solid design work so if you really wanna go for it I'd suggest avoiding members on here.

IMHO I think that the new skin should be something like what Flash and Elio designed (ie:The Evo or V2 of the current skin)

An admin or staff member needs to put a time limit on this thread. Say one week from now for the final deadline or this could drag out as it's already starting to. Once that's done a poll can be made and we start voting (unless the admins chose a winner themselves). Say a week or 10 days worth of voting and then coders can start working.

I know something like this shouldn't be rushed but a time frame is needed to push people who are interested but leaving it to see the competition first.

Edited the 1st post,

All entries by August 1st

The poll will then last 7 days, so the coder(s) can start

random skin ive made in paint (combination of a bunch of skins lol)

[slide]http://i26.tinypic.com/k0klc3.png[/slide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back