Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way to fuck these types of scammers is that WJ set the rule for all file host that the. min payout limit is $5......so there is no chance at all they f**k us.........if min. payout is $5 then soon the result will be out about the host......they can't live long like wizz.........

Caution! Too many scammers.
For your safety
1.Don't use xfs script hosts!
2.Don't rely on ppd
3.Min payout $5-Stay away from this hosts [specially new comers]
4.High rates and too many premium giveaway means they are temporary,will go away soon
5.Don't make any new host as the main host,Don't upload tb of data there.Let them grow
6.And use your brain choosing host.WizzUpload looked like a scam from the very first day.Design,Download process,uploading way look through this things,your experience and brain will say whether to trust them or not.

Three weeks ago...

well, this is the 3rd day of the thread here, the admin kind of staying online monitoring and handling payment a lot of hours a day.

it's just the first few days or few weeks, to attract people.

seriously, expect them to pay regularly after 1 hour or 1 day is dreaming, especially when they grow bigger.

who can guarantee they can pay always within 24 hours?

there are weekends , there are holidays, they are unexpected issues, whether payment gateway or limited paypal etc.

so, 24 hours...lol, there is no need to be like this, like i said, it's just to attract people at the beginning.

after they grow, weekly payout is gonna be the best way.

right now, they are new, they are scared nobody will use them too.
they are nobody in this business right now, there are no wizzupload links on the net, free premium for uploaders actually doesn't hurt them anything, uploaders are not downloading wizzupload (wasting bandwidth). besides, there are nothing to download from wizzupload (at least at the moment)

so , they have to give away free premium,and give away 600 KB/s free speed, surely speed will drop like hell after they grow.

good luck though.

^why are you even posting here? go back to your "precious" PPS hosts !

i don't get people seriously Why the long ramble? Are you even using this host?

Damn tards!!

Hello charles,

You do make sense, however let me reply at every possible issue you raised.

First of all, we are a team, there are 5 people working on this project. Secondly, this is what we do every day, in real life, we spend time in front of this technology.

We will try to stay online and provide support as much as we can, as much is possible for a human being.

Yes, there will be holidays, there might be days when we wont be able to process a payment in 24 hours, there will be Christmas, New Year. I'm sure people will appreciate the honesty and will be able to understand if a payment is late by few hours. We will try to keep the payment as fast as possible, the only thing we might change will be the cashout amount, right now it is a pain to send tens of 5$ payments. We are flexible, we will try to find a solution where both uploaders and us will be happy.

No, we are not scared that nobody will use us. We are doing just fine.

Read our first post, check what servers we use and what connectivity we have.

As I said before, can't wait to see another post of yours in few months where our services remained the same.

Now i learnt something..

a again new file hosts gone to scam i was worried to cash out my paymnt 56$ but i was waiting for the 10 th of the month but they scam and make me angry i was expected that they will scam like other file hosts and must scam the all peoples please do not trust on other new file hosts unless they offer to join us as a member and offer a daily payout.

MOst important request to admin mods and super mods please read it and observe it please:

they should have a 1 member of the wjucntion staff to there team for that they cannot run ever

i hope this option work and the new coming file hosts cannot run never

please give a vote for this option

My experience with xfilehost :
I look for an new xfilehost pay daily, or have very good rate
I work with them for a week or two weeks at the most , I leave and go back to Rapidgator and Uploaded then I Re the same thing with another new xfile for 1 week or 10 days .
so I fuck them before they fuck me
that's my experience because I know that any filehost after megaupload closing are scammmers :thumbdown:

that's good news to prove what i said 3 weeks ago are truth.

ppd host with high rate must drive a lot of newbie uploaders crazy, that's the biggest weekness that these new file hosts make good use of.

i don't even upload a single byte to wizzupload at all.

what's surprising me is that they ran away THIS fast. wow. 1 month only.

We work with this small filehosts because we upload small files like android applications so nobody will buy premium through these links.

hehe,he run with the money that i said before,someone dont believe what i said
he switch 5 to 20 usd,2 days pay to twice per month,it means he will cheat more time

When these Mfs will learn to be honest? Till today only Wupload shown the guts to pay every single penny to everyone. Dam the Willy the man of his word.

@ rlsnow, my friend it might be little off topic but I have to clarify, the situation was already hot due to HF and MU's disaster and almost every single FHs were aware. Apart from this I believe in What you did, not what you have done/will do. Wupload did what we all seen and thus we take the name of Willy with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back