WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best is to keep a balance between uploaders and the owners of the filehost.An average of 5-6 dollars at 1000 downloads will be good to keep the balance.But every day it decreased and now it is 3 dollars at 1000 downloads at average.Hope the rates will be back as they are in first place and wizzupload to keep increased the earning for the filehost and the good uploaders too as they should for their hard work
from us they say:smokin:
When the cat there is dancing mice=P~
beautiful hosts are no longer there, now all these play with us the uploaders:cursing::cursing:

1) Downloads stop at what 201? Explain please.
2) Our website is not yet mobile optimized.

Hello people,

This will be the last time, when I will explain how it works.

The table is reviewed EVERY day. If a country is in Gold and we get a HUGE amount of traffic from that country, we get paid less, therefore you get paid less. Simple as that.

Countries move UP and DOWN in tiers depending on the amount of visitors.

I WILL STOP responding and explaining again on this matter, I'm just loosing time.

We have reached 270 payments today, good job uploaders!

We are now in progress of adding more servers!

If you have any REAL issues with our website, email contact@wizzupload.com - there, one of our support people will help you out.

He means that when the download count for a file reach 200 then it cant downloaded more even if the user is register or it doesnt count at our count downloads.Also about the rates i didnt understand the thing that when there is many visitors from a country you receive less money.Why?The incoming earnings will be the same if this county has 2 visitors or 200000 visitors.You just reduce the rates.We earn less you earn much more because of the traffic and the downloads.

First day:
3567 / $17.8495
Second day:
3600 / $14.2525
Third day:
4158 / $15.817
Today:
3455 / $11.0575

Every new day the rates are massively reduced.Uploaders trusted you and now this thing.I spend many many hours the day to achieve these downloads counts.These money are very less for my work.
I think the opinion from others will be as mine.There is no balance between uploaders and the filehost.You earn much much more than us and we spend many many hours to earn just these money.

At least discuss it with the uploaders and find a good way for both.

The final you can do is to leave the rates as they are and increase the ppd to 80-90% to be fair for uploaders.

If you say the same as if you dont like go somewhere else i will told you that we all uploaders get tired of changing filehosts every week and the good uploaders as me trying to find a good filehost that they/i trust and do good business that based in the trust between uploaders and the filehost.

Hope you can understand our situation here.

dear wizzupload not kidding you can continue to exist. remember that without uploaders you close quickly while the hosts on the network there are an infinite number.

all hosts pay and aren't changing them everyday categories
ddlstorage.com + UL.to (net) + letitibit.net + rapidgator.net
all these Paid and not moving anything in their room rate
yesterday Italy was in gold, today silver...

Hello,

Lets make it clear, WE pay you, we make our own rules. You are free to USE or NOT USE us. It's incredible how 5 same users can complain all day long.

If you are NOT happy with the way we pay, then stop using our services. Simple as that.

germany should be in gold tier and uk platinum tier i don't understand your politics every day less earnings ! i think i must return to ul to coz i dont see future for wizzupload

Hello,

Lets make it clear, WE pay you, we make our own rules. You are free to USE or NOT USE us. It's incredible how 5 same users can complain all day long.

If you are NOT happy with the way we pay, then stop using our services. Simple as that.

ok one member less. I hope many others do the same and then see if you still let the arrogant. if I sell bread and clients tell me that sucks what do I do? I tell him to go buy it to another shop or i do the most delicious bread?

ok one member less. I hope many others do the same and then see if you still let the arrogant. if I sell bread and clients tell me that sucks what do I do? I tell him to go buy it to another shop or i do the most delicious bread?

You are not buying anything... that's the difference. You are using a FREE service and earn money.

I was about to start using your service, but then I read the last comment.
LoL just because it's a FREE service it doesn't mean that someone can upload TB's, bring traffic with thousand of potentian clients and then you can screw him over.
I for once wouldn't like the idea of having to change the host I'm using each week, because people buy premiums and it's unfair to them. I can't ask my visitors to buy new premium each week, because the hosts have no idea what they are doing.
Bottom line is you don't seem like you have any previous experience in any type of marketing and this will be your downfall.

Still I hope you somehow manage to pull through and not disappoint your current uploaders/users.

As I said, countries are moved UP and DOWN. Seems that everyone are complaining for certain countries being downgraded but actually no one said thanks for the ones upgraded.

xingbairong, we have not screwed and we will not screw anyone. We made it clear in the first post that tiers can change.

As I said, countries are moved UP and DOWN. Seems that everyone are complaining for certain countries being downgraded but actually no one said thanks for the ones upgraded.

xingbairong, we have not screwed and we will not screw anyone. We made it clear in the first post that tiers can change.

the most important ones are changed
She tries to be honest with us ... I attend more Italian sites and am not interested in others
from 4 days that Italy in Gold because it is changed to silver

6906025_cartoon_character_happy_tiger_pointing_t.jpg

Requested My 4th Payout Just Now, Waiting For It, Thank You WiZZ!!!!

I lost from my account 3 dollars right now.But in the report it shows the total dollar fine.
Wizzupload can you check it?

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back