WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you removing earned money by the removed files.

what is this i never see it before and why are you doing this with us

please set it i have send you email request but you don not reply me yet

i dont know which policy are you using can u please set,becuase we don't want to remove our earned money in order of earned money by removal of our files

please do not do this with uploaders

I have requested my payment (Paypal) 2 times yesterday and today and i have not been paid yet.
Payment process it's automatic or manual ?

Cordially

Username : jayjay

Last edited:
@ Tuyo - WE HAVE emailed you about this, YOU have NOT selected a payment method. You have requested the money but you did NOT specified how you wish to receive the money. Therefore please login to your account, and select PayPal/Payza/Moneybookers/LibertyReserve and your payment will be processed.

@earnmoneybb - If your files gets REMOVED because of DMCA, all the earnings will be ALSO REMOVED. We do NOT support illegal content.

@ As I previously said, we decide when we move countries UP and DOWN. I am going to ignore every request from now on.

Work harder, don't expect this to be easy money earned ;)

work harder XD

work 3 days an now up to 400-700 dls per day XD with a new host its hard enough

and money earning is easy uploaded i have 20 Euro per day XD Uload i have 40 $ per day ^^

but your choice all other do what is right

wizzupload is very great the best @ the moment from speed etc

work harder XD

work 3 days an now up to 400-700 dls per day XD with a new host its hard enough

and money earning is easy uploaded i have 20 Euro per day XD Uload i have 40 $ per day ^^

but your choice all other do what is right

wizzupload is very great the best @ the moment from speed etc

You have 400-700 downloads and earn 20 euro?
I have 4000+ downloads and earn about 15dollars.Maybe the countries that download my files are from lower tier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back