• Windows

Votes: 41 80.4%
  • Mac

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
34 comments
It really depends on what you plan to use the platform for.

I myself have used both Windows and Mac, and I understand what the Mac developers were thinking when they designed and built the platform. Windows is really a platform which allows basically anything and everything to happen, whereas a Mac had a certain purpose in mind when the operating system was designed.

I currently own a MBP and have installed on it both Mac and Windows; I use my mac partition when on the go, and for work related tasks. Windows, I use it for running applications such as gaming.

To sum it up, it really depends on your needs and what you intend to use the computer for. Each system has it's up and downs in particular areas.

I never use Mac.. Still i am using windows xp . coz some of the important software not working in other Window OS / Win Vista & Win 7 .. so Win Xp is good for me

There has been a endless number of discussions on this topic for the past few years!

depends on what you plan to use it for? for me Windows over Mac anyday!

If you need proffesional reviews.. youtube the topic name.

I personally Producing music or better say making music with a MacBook

Becouse The Hardware from this system is very Stable and no other System cant bet them...........

So normal @ Home

Win

Where is Linux? Linux beats Windows in stability and speed. I am using Linux for several months now, and it didn't crash even one time. I haven't opened the task manager(i don't know where it is :D )one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back