Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
My ex-girlfriend (fuck you Hallie - you're a stupid fucking lying cheating bitch. Go eat shit and die) has Windows Mobile on her phone. In my personal experience with her phone, it's OKAY in some situations like texting or going online on MSN or AIM, but other than that...it SUCKS.

iPhone > Windows Mobile
Almost Anything > Windows Mobile
AIDS < Windows Mobile

Err, I've had windows phones, owned the android phone as well, nokia n97, but iphone 3gs ftw. I've never had such a sweet phone in my life! (iphone fan since 2G). I haven't tried windows mobile 6.1 yet, but iphone is just kickass!

i have the samsung omnia (look it up)
runs windows mobile 6.1
i like it but, personally if i were you id either install harret and bootup the android firmware or install SPB Mobile Shell, i can get you a clean install of spb with a key if youd like, pm me. the android firmare however is kind of pointless since it truly depends on your warranty and/or phone service company. as that would work on certain networks and would definitley void your deal with the provider. I ran it on my omnia (gooogle search for andromnia) and it was great on verizon :p

cheers, get windows mobile and do either of my suggestions and your good. otherwise the iphone firm is best.
-.bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back