Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having problems uploading to RS from US server? Error log on sBorg says that RS Security Lock is active.. even though i tried with uploading to different RS accounts, both premium and free. Maybe RS blocked the IP because i can upload normally from other locations?

I received an email with new data from sBorg NL, and now I can not download anything or Filesonic Fileserve ... Does anyone happen the same?

You can (and should) backup your Sborg's configs, templates, and anything else on your Sborg's server via FTP. The most important folders to backup would be the root folder (where your PHP files would be), your templates and your log folders.

Your FTP details are included in the SBorg hosting details sent to your email or you can request for it if you don't have a copy anymore... :)

@Madlax80:

Yup download speeds from Filesonic are really bad at times, but it's not your server that's slow. It's Filesonic's servers or that particular server's connection that are sometimes slow. I have another Sborg installation on another provider that also has 0.1Mbps and lower speeds.

Fileserve, on the other hand, is undergoing maintenance at present... http://www.fileserve.com/news.php

But downloads from Fileserve are generally more stable than downloads from Filesonic, based on personal experience...

Thanks but Fileserve premium download not works Couldn't connect to www.fileserve.com at port 80 and Upload to Fileserve not works ?

My Fileserve download is working fine right now and at 2.9Mbps, which is the top speed for Fileserve downloads. What version of Sborg are you using? You will know the version number if you put your mouse cursor over the Sborg tab for a few seconds, the version number will appear as a popout...

Replied Tickets

UPDATE : regarding fileserve download/upload issue, i have to get it checked from their developers and i have to make sure that the ip is not banned, it can take some time, as its night here and at other many places as well, most of the working deperatment are about to OPEN or they are going to close ... so please cooperate , its night at my place, i will try to get it fixed tomorrow morning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back