Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The torrents should work now, three clients were abusing server and they made the server transmission to crash, they are suspended!

UPDATE : I have detected some DDOS attacks at our server, i am going to add DDOS protection and it will fix this issue of slow speeds!

Last edited:
Because torrents aren't working many times. If the server guy say they are doing something, it takes hours. If they say 1 hour, it's like 1 day.

Torrents aren't working right now. I'm simply wasting my money on this. FIX IT FAST OR EXTEND OUR SBORG FOR ANOTHER ONE MONTH IDIOT.
You're so right my friend. My account has been banned because I've been downloading 4 torrents o_O. Now I'm getting really angry.

Nobody said that there are only 2 downloading torrents allowed. I'm gonna look for a new sborg host X-(

Because torrents aren't working many times. If the server guy say they are doing something, it takes hours. If they say 1 hour, it's like 1 day.

Torrents aren't working right now. I'm simply wasting my money on this. FIX IT FAST OR EXTEND OUR SBORG FOR ANOTHER ONE MONTH IDIOT.

Same here..im not using my sborg that i purchased last night because its very very slow..im getting an average of 0.81Mbps..their server might be overloaded.. I think about 200 people is sharing the 1Gbps port speed?

Review:

Unprofessional reply of CSR too.. not really good idea to invest here..

I face big problem regarding download speed from filesonic.I receive following speed whole day which cause me big lost i requested ipowerz to take a look and kindly solve this problem.

Downloaded at 0.066 MB/s
Downloaded at 0.079 MB/s

MrCube : STOP YOUR SHIT IN THE THREAD, YOU ARE CROSSING LIMITS, FIRST YOU AGREED TO HAVE NETHERLANDS SERVER THEN I HAVE ORDERED FOR YOU 3 PEOPLE AND NOW YOU ARE GOING OUT OF PATIENCE

YOU ARE ABUSING US AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAID YOU ANYTHING YET. EVEN I COULD SUSPEND YOU ALL IN NO TIME AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE PROPERLY : http://myrapidleech.net/tos.html

ITS A SALES THREAD HOW CAN I LET TO KNOW WHATS YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS AND WHATS THE ISSUE ON WHICH SERVER ARE YOU??

IF YOU ABUSE ANYMORE HERE THEN I WILL TAKE STRICT ACTIONS THEN YOU DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!

TRY COMPLAINING TO MODS/ TRY OPENING A DISPUTE NOTHING WILL WORK. WE ARE A REGISTERED COMPANY AND WE WILL WIN ALL THE DISPUTES AND WJUNCTION STAFF HAS OUR TOS PAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back