Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Sborg still isn't working. It's been several days already that's it's out of service and prior to that, it's almost unusable due to the slow upload and download speeds that I was getting.

The service used to be excellent, or at least a couple of weeks ago it was. But since I renewed my hosting this month, it seems like everything deteriorated. We paid full price for the service but we were only able to use it for a few days, and even then, it wasn't running as it should. I'm already losing revenue over this problem.

Will the problem be fixed soon or should we just get our refunds and look for better hosting someplace else?

I am waiting by tomorrow to acting RL of 24 h/ 7 d
In other accident I am waiting for the refund My patience came to an end !!

this way a professional company behaves ? it is not professional and fraud

Last edited:
Guys i am sorry, for the late refund... I will do it asap and I am already working on the server the OS seems to be giving problem i am going to change it or do something for you guys! i will do fixing all today! and will make the service like before!

Guys i am sorry, for the late refund... I will do it asap and I am already working on the server the OS seems to be giving problem i am going to change it or do something for you guys! i will do fixing all today! and will make the service like before!

Ok and another time...begin to reply to tickets and fix my MTN that doesn't work completely.

Ok and another time...begin to reply to tickets and fix my MTN that doesn't work completely.

I have already started replying tickets and there are only 4 tickets in front of you! you will get your turn very soon!

Currently Everything is fixed and working like before and i will see that it will not give you guys issue again. For customers those want extra days , please make a ticket at client area, i will increase your guys service!

dl67
Replied

EVERYONE : Guys server is going down again and again, so i have to reboot it with other software, please wait , it gonna some hours but it will fix this issue forever!

dl67
Replied

EVERYONE : Guys server is going down again and again, so i have to reboot it with other software, please wait , it gonna some hours but it will fix this issue forever!

can you come online on msn?

my sborg is now gone

The server can not find the requested page

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/559e1f.png[/SLIDE]

server is gng up n down everynow n then
if thats fixed it will be great

ty Getting aswum speeds as b4 :D

@all our clients, thank you for your patience and the server is now up and working fine. All the client's sborg have been installed to latest version and the details have been sent via e-mail..
the server will work fine from now and the last fix was the proper fix for the server

@djdanger i'll send a demo in sometime

Its not for me. I got 2 accounts 1 sborg and 1 leech. my sborg details are changed to leech? its been days and I still cant use anything

Ticket #786221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back