Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipowerz, I think you are forgetting something..You said 24 hrs and again its been a week and still nothing.. Internet problems again? or your computer crashed? accountant is sick?

Guys the problem is from back end i am already contacting somik , due to his server hack new sborg accounts are not installing, please wait ! you will get 7 days free credit

kanyor420 : check out your messenger!

Hi,

i was asked to reply here by ipowerz.

Although we resumed all sBorg services, we are still working on our servers. Due to this some files were missing and thus, some of our clients (including ipowerz) were unable to install sBorg. Please allow some time for us to get everything right. I am sure ipowerz will properly compensate you for the downtime.

Also, do not forget to change your sBorg details (username/password) and your filehost passwords (just to be on the safe side).

Thank you.

Thanks somik for fixing the installation.

I have installed all the accounts back.

Now i am working with tickets, Please allow me some time, there is now hell of pending work i have to finish but i will do all by 2-3 hours.

Was working today, got my new sBorg details on mail, used if for few uploads, speeds were terrible, and then it went down.

Last edited:
that descontenti I am with this service, the demo will show one thing and reality another, this is garbage, garbage.

generally do not insult.

but this service is BULLSHIT :@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back