Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPowerz,

24hrs passed and it is still not working..
I submitted 4 tickets only 1 answered. We spoke in YM and but left me without any help!
With this kind of poor costumer support I don't think ill use your service anymore!
Please issue me a refund and i'll move to another host.

They really have poor customer support buddy. but be careful they can ban your service because of negative feedback or flaming :facepalm:

iPowerz,

I submitted 4 tickets only 1 answered. We spoke in YM and but left me without any help!
With this kind of poor costumer support I don't think ill use your service anymore!

This is sick! still no reply on my tickets!

omg is this true?:facepalm: im planning to buy sborg from them but when i saw the whole thread i was like OMG !

iPowerz,

Ipowerz isn't like that. I'm sure there's a valid reason for his absence, and that's probably because his internet connection isn't back online yet. I've been with this hosting for almost 5 months now and this is the first time he's been absent for so long. He must really have no way to go online because if not, he would have done so.

Please have patience. He'll be back as soon as possible, I'm sure. And everyone will surely be compensated for their downtime. For all of you who bought an account which hasn't been activated yet, I suggest you wait. It will be well worth it, believe me. Ipowerz is a one-man army right now, but he's already recruited some help. They just haven't been trained properly yet which is why they can't do anything either.

This is the best SBorg provider you can ever find out there. They have the fastest and most stable connections. As soon as you get your accounts activated, you'll see what I mean.

Thank you all for your patience.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

sales@myrapidleech.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 451 451 Temporary local problem - please try later (state 14).

kanyor420 : send your mail to powerseller64@live.com

I am sorry for the late activation as i got internet problems in my area, its fixed now... i am going to activate your order right now, please hold.

Your order has been to take highest priority right now.

xkillerstalkerx : activated your account.

He is nowhere to be found again. You don't want to issue refund but you never fixed my service? what's going on dude? do i have to wait another week for your reply?

I had also ordered for US sborg and i got reply that all clients are moved to netherland.. As i dont upload on wupload therefore i dont want any netherland servers... i have replied to my
Ticket #455708

Please Refund me .. Thankyou ...Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back