Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wth.. I need to make a comment here.. the last time you ask me to make a ticket you never replied until i comment and pm you here.. its not my fault if i make it here.. sorry

@ AbdulAntao,

You're consider lucky. I made ticket and never had a reply for 6 days!

Now they give new IP for RDP and I got this:

The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Dektop License Servers available to provide a license.

I lost all my files when they moved the server (and it took them more than 6 days to do that!!!), and I bite that without making any public complain, and now this??? WTF!

AbdulAntao : I have made rapidshare, uploaded.to and for extabit , please tell me your premium account details, so that i can fix it too!

Here is screenshot of rapidshare and uploaded.to those are fixed.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/WjJra.png[/slide]
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/4gm6T.png[/slide]

Gonzo1136 : sorry for the inconvenience , i am checking your issue and you will be credited with the downtime period and we haven't replied your tickets as well because there was dispute from your paypal which is now resolved and your issue will be fixed very shortly.!

Thanks for your co-operation!

my issue still dont fix yet...how long i must wait...i reply to ticket but nobody answer..how could i doing now..pay ur service but cant doing anything...

dude, fix the disk space issue please.
59171333846092376810.jpg

500 Internal Server Error

The request was not completed. The server met an unexpected condition.

Please forward this error screen to 46.21.145.168's WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at 46.21.145.168 Port 80

sborg torrent not working,
files inside torrent_downloads must be deleted but they are still there causing disk space issue,
transmission not running,
cpanel inaccessible
the downtime days are so frequent
:facepalm:
omg, when will these issues get fixed?

It's time to set up my own sborg on my vps, i guess :(

500 Internal Server Error

The request was not completed. The server met an unexpected condition.

Please forward this error screen to 46.21.145.168's WebMaster.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at 46.21.145.168 Port 80

same problem here. long down times.
no support.
such a shame.
tsk tsk tsk
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

---------- Post added 27th Feb 2012 at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 26th Feb 2012 at 12:19 PM ----------

still no response?
expect a PP dispute from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back