Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
no. they have adsense on download page. I believe this site will be gone soon just like any other Xfilesharing pro sites.

edit:
I just do a quick search on google and it seems its owner email is catalin.gmn@gmail.com

further search showed he/she actively selling filehosting websites:
Link1
Link2

so I believe this site will be sold soon just like his/her previous filehost sites. remember again scammer's modus operandi I have wrote earlier here.

if I were you, I will avoid it. anyway you may give it a try and prove me wrong. risk is yours.

Last edited:
I also notice its almost always babykit7 who starts threads like these. Its almost like he just advertising this obvious shitty sites that none ever heard off until he posted.

good catch VIP, same goes with one filehost i forgot his name but its here in WJunction. they were online for a month or two and after that there was a notice of closing down the filehost lol so same goes with this filehost. don't you see their layout? as far as i know they haven't invested money more than 300$ to make this site lol. its very easy and looks shit.

so beware guys :) ***we already warned you***

further search showed he/she actively selling filehosting websites:
Link1
Link2

so I believe this site will be sold soon just like his/her previous filehost sites

good catch good found

time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back