Will you be watching the Olympics? If so which sport(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Banned
Banned
I usually watch basketball, some of the track & field, volleyball and a few others like swimming, boxing, and wrestling when it comes down to the end.

30 comments
Actually, it was highly entertaining. Even if you don't appreciate the Opympics, the opening ceremonies are amazing.

Opening ceremony is worth it, they spend a sh*t load of cash to impress you :) then you can just get back to fapping or whatever else you find more exciting

I'm more interested is hearing updates about how someone like Michael Phelps, Bolt, etc. or athletes from my country are doing rather than sitting down watching a long sport I know nothing about.

Because of the way I like to follow the Olympics I'm disappointed with the quality of mobile apps available for this (at least the ones I could find). NBC only works in America, BBC only in UK and the official London 2012 one isn't great. I'd be interested if someone knows of an iOS Olympics app that would send me push notifications when someone from a selected country is about to start in a final so if I'm not busy I could chose to watch it along with a notification for favorites like Bolt, Phelps, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back