Will pay for help solving issue ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiladila

Have very big problem with rapidleech server: www.leechking.com

Somebody with IP 95.211.100.XXX stealing my RapidShare accounts and drainin all traffic from it. I can't do anything even password change not helping.

What i have done: first of all reintalled OS to Linux Ubuntu, than changed my root, mysql, admin zone pass. Added extra security to admin zone (additional server side login), changed all RapidShare premium passwords.

And nothing, in the next day same fucked IP is showing in RS logs: 95.211.100.XXX

I have dedicated server OVH.

I want to ask help i can pay for solving this issue.

36 comments
Deny all access from this ip with the firewall.

using this command with iptables

iptables -I INPUT -s 95.211.100.0/24 -j DROP

No you don't get it. Somebody is connecting to my Rapidshare accounts using my logins and pass with IP 95.211.100.XXX

I have more than 50 premium accounts. Have changed all (!) passwords 2 times. All server passwords changed too. No trojans or stealers possible...

/\/\ true ... as it's related to rapidshare not ur site ... then only thing is to be done is by rapidshare right now as u have tried ur best .... btw if possible also try to change the e-mail and pass both of all the accounts !

@edavreda i'm not stupid, this is not my IP.

@BlaZe i'm using same password and have chagned only password but not email. But i have changed gmail pass. Not helped.

Well i will try to change both email and pass not only pass but anyway how somebody manage to get my RS pass so fast? Even after gmail pass change...

It can be that there is a loophole on your site that can be showing the passwords for the account.

Let me see if there is a loop hole or anything

What you mean by "loop hole". I have set up password protect on sensitive dir like admin panel. Password protect is done using web server auth. I'm not sec expert that why i'm asking help here for sec autid, will pay for that if someone can prove and get RS details from server without my help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back