Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditi Ashu

Banned
Banned
The name behind controversial streaming site Megaupload, Kim Dotcom, has hinted that the website may relaunch before the end of the year.

Yesterday (August 13) he tweeted: I know what you are all waiting for. It's coming. This year. Promise. Bigger. Better. Faster. 100% Safe & Unstoppable.

Megaupload was taken down by the US Department of Justice in January and the owners (including Dotcom) were arrested for allegedly operating as an organisation dedicated to copyright infringement.

Dotcom has since been released on bail with his extradition hearing rescheduled to March 2013 due to issues with the way police have handled the case.

He also later tweeted: Yes... Megabox is also coming this year ;-)

Megabox a service that allows artists to sell music direct to users will allegedly unchain consumers from the music industry, and Dotcom tweeted a teaser of the developing service in June.

if megaupload will relunch this year.. all filehost will come back in business ? like filesonic,fileserver,and all

Source:
http://thenextweb.com/media/2012/08/13/kim-dotcom-promises-disruptive-new-music-service-megabox-will-launch-year/

20 comments
if megaupload will relunch this year.. all filehost will come back in business ? like filesonic,fileserver,and all

Source:
http://thenextweb.com/media/2012/08/13/kim-dotcom-promises-disruptive-new-music-service-megabox-will-launch-year/

MU - great and OK

All other "hit and run-ers" - NO thanks !

also they have affiliate now :D

UMG knows that we are going to compete with them via our own music venture called Megabox.com, a site that will soon allow artists to sell their creations direct to consumers and allowing artists to keep 90% of earnings.

We have a solution called the Megakey that will allow artists to earn income from users who download music for free. Yes that’s right, we will pay artists even for free downloads. The Megakey business model has been tested with over a million users and it works. You can expect several Megabox announcements next year including exclusive deals with artists who are eager to depart from outdated business models.

Why filesonic will return, to pay a big ammount to all uploaders?

If they return, they will start again with a new domain and avoid all this problems

Fileserve is the name that i want back ..all the fileserve organization , with videohosting, adserve, page.es etc.. was on top.
Filesonic had a great support and all, but i dont see them ever come back again.
They stayed too much with a d%$# in they asses to risk again..(same with fileserve)

I missed the fast uploads and more decent PPD FSC/FS/WU offered. It could be a hint of new names with similar/same service, and should increase the competition against the currently weaker smaller hosts who offered less conveniences. But I still will go to a non-affiliated MU with good speeds, since MF turned into a 50GB free space.

I think too many of you are caught in a dream.

The MU domain will never be returned. Kim is playing all of you, his propaganda is just going to further infuriate his detractors and strengthen their resolve to extradite and imprison him for a very long time.

I said it in January, I have said it repeatedly, and I will say it again: No 1 is going to risk going to jail for you to earn from the copyrighted material of others.

Why filesonic will return, to pay a big ammount to all uploaders?

If they return, they will start again with a new domain and avoid all this problems

What makes you think that they will return? They are probably already operating some filehosts under different domains.

The MU domain will never be returned. Kim is playing all of you, his propaganda is just going to further infuriate his detractors and strengthen their resolve to extradite and imprison him for a very long time.

I said it in January, I have said it repeatedly, and I will say it again: No 1 is going to risk going to jail for you to earn from the copyrighted material of others.

fully agree with you.

Who cares? I just want a host where I can backup my files, illegal or legal on some countries. I am too busy to care if it's Kim's, Willy's, Ricky's, or anybody else's hosting, as long as they can be close to what MU offered months ago.

earlier some months ago, it was written that uploading.com will return
with their new affiliate program, but i didn't come out 'til now.

agree but let's see what will happen this year !!

Filesonic = rapidgatore 8-)

How !! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back