Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Spill something on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Find a good place to hide

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what they are doing could cause some serious issues. Yeah it looks cool on the net and some of it is a great real but like el_ stated this could cause innocent people to die. Put is in this prospective, you play on a football team and your playbook was exposed now everyone knows your plays and how to beat you at them. I'm sure any other governments besides the us would not want any of their confidential information plastered all over the web

I think they should keep on doing what they are doing, but also they have to start finding shelter, since many countries' goverment are getting mad.

These documents are "leaked" How would you guys feel if i bought VIP on a site and leaked all the shit? Lies or no Lies it is still a leak. People get killed over this stuff. Seriously IF your government had their own CIA (US doesn't acknowledge the CIA part of the US's Agency) and all the agent's names were leaked, they will get killed. Agents are supposed to remain "Secret". Plus George Soros is helping fund the terrorists we have illegally leaking documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back