Wich File Host Will Still Be Usable In The Next Few Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
i don't believe that they disappear.... no option! maybe they change countries where servers are but... dissapear? NEVER! :) there is DMCA reports where any owner can report own stolen files then what's up?! filehosters react and deleting reported files so... strange situation

my favorit - uploaded.to :)

No host is safe. But it's a cycle. RS went down, uploaders shifted to HF. Hf went down, uploaders shifted to MU/FS/FSC/smaller sites. Now all these sites went down/stopped affliate program/ban users, so everyone would just shift to a new filehost site(s) that would accomodate uploaders for a while and grow famous before it meets their fate too. And it goes on from there.

All these filehost folks knows the risk that are associated with copyright laws for a long time. I'm sure they are not ignorant and dumb not to know all of this stuff. Yet they are willing to take the risk to setup a filehost. So just wait and see how it goes from here. As for now, I'm going back to Netload and Megashares, had them for years now and I've seen old and new files there w/o a problem like the other filehosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back