Why so much people Like RL

Status
Not open for further replies.

meman

Banned
Banned
I think RL - just a cheating. Something you have to download as rules & u don't.. You just put a app just for doing the same job! [No Offence- Just I think]

17 comments
congrats u need another post to be regular member :)

about RL.it is a time saving stuff and mostly used for uploading-dwnldng warez.so who carez .....

what a fail suggetion ?...Softwares, Movies, Music are meant to buy from Store...why do you download them from internet ???

I can't understand why you guys are acting ignorant when someone just expressed how he feels about RL. <_< Read his post again and reply =)

I can't understand why you guys are acting ignorant when someone just expressed how he feels about RL. <_< Read his post again and reply =)

he just EXPRESSED HOW HE FEELS

and with that i guess we are also supposed to EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS, instead of using harsh words and possibly giving this poor guy a very wrong impression about us and MAYBE leading him not to come to WJ anymore!!

I hope u get my point of being a bit polite, if u were directing that message to me!!

I think RL - just a cheating. Something you have to download as rules & u don't.. You just put a app just for doing the same job! [No Offence- Just I think]

I think your post - just a spam. There no download for rules. There download as user. Freedom to do shit brothaaaa! You no use download manager. That cheating too - because you putting app to doing same job as you done for yourself. [No Offence - Just me think].

RL is ok to use as long as good stuff is posted, if used wrongly a lot of bad stuff can spread quickly and get you into bother. RL's main strength is we can keep sharing even faster and more content than ever before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back