Status
Not open for further replies.

my123world

CPt5n.png

Ok, So why not use the details which we insert in the About me sector to the postbits?

Over Here -

DmMfm.png

If they are not to be used, then there are just an addition to nothing. :facepalm:

20 comments
What will be its benefit dude? :| Nothing? Right
Websites are already shown. Location used to be there but was removed after postbit redesign. All others including location aren't really needed. Will just increase the size of the page

If there are no benefits, then why was there an option to ever edit it? or why is it even there?

& BTW, These were already there on before wJ changed its postbit.. I think they forgot to keep these options.

The About Me tab in the profile was created for a reason. Not just like that.
Everything can't be shown directly to user. If someone wants to check, he can directly go to the profile? Got it?

If there are no benefits, then why was there an option to ever edit it? or why is it even there?
Thats just a secondary thing, this happens ifever someone wants to know more about some-person. :) NOT ALWAYS

You yourself answered your question dude

From your screenshot, you wanted: Websites, Location & Occupation.
Websites is already there. Location isn't really needed. It is a fact that many users here are warez webmasters and many either don't fill it or the location isn't accurate.

Occupation , seriously not needed

But if the Bio and Interests added on profile it will be big becaz many add sentences, so the profile may become messy but now the profile looks neat and clean but if anyone need they can see these Interests and bio on public profile

so i think the current look is good :)

you can always enter someone`s profile and read all you want, this is not facebook, we want minimal info's so the left side wont be wide hell knows where.

currently when viewing a thread,
15% space for profile 85% for the thread itself...

but just for the sake of my123 to "stalk" everyone,
lets make it 90% for the thread/post owners biography and 10% for the thread itself...

hope u will be excited just by the sound of this :facepalm:

you can always enter someone`s profile and read all you want, this is not facebook, we want minimal info's so the left side wont be wide hell knows where.

Adding a thing which might be 3-5px at max doesnt make the postbit veryy wide..

u forgot to close the thread Capone :|

U dont need to remind him to do stuff, he is doing great already.

currently when viewing a thread,
15% space for profile 85% for the thread itself...

but just for the sake of my123 to "stalk" everyone,
lets make it 90% for the thread/post owners biography and 10% for the thread itself...

hope u will be excited just by the sound of this :facepalm:

Congo... Your post dint get me excited! :) & If you can check my main post's 1st pic.. it will show u which all is required & which arent.

Well, it would add one more query in fetching the data from the database (correct me?).

Currently, the "Liked: # Times" should be also removed as we really don't wanna know how many people have given likes, the "Rep Power: x" would indicate somewhat similar. So even thats not needed in my opinion.

(I'm not alright right now, so you might see some mistakes in my words/sentences/grammar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back