Why my new paypal is still limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

filenuke

I created new usa paypal account over vpn When I made the account It got limited and paypall tell me:
Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): Oct 26, 2013 : We noticed some unusual activity on the credit card linked to your PayPal account.
But I did all the verifications steps with the card and the phone verification.
eu3x6m5g.png
Why is my account still limited then? I have another account I made the exact same way 6 months ago that still works fine and isn't limited, and i didnt have to provide any extra verifications for it

7 comments
I had the same problem, after you attached the card on account you must to incrase the limit for card and this thing you will make on bank and after you use the code from bank to activate it.

i dont understand u can u explain more? I did the verification code with the card already where they charge u 2$ and u have to type in the code

When you make new card you must to choose a limit, i don't know for what is but you must to do. I made for myself 500$ , you can make bigger, you must to go on bank and to ask ,, how can i incrase the limit for card" and say you need for paypal account. In max 1-2 days you have the account activated and available for transactions, i was more than 5-6 in 2 days becase they have forgot all time to say or about limit or about code,etc.

its nothing to do with the card, now I just checked the account and those assholes want even more verifications from me -____-
s6r8nyap.png

anybody know a good service that can send me documents that will pass the verification?

Last edited:
http://gfydotcom/showpost.php?p=19853300&postcount=6021
:wave: :wave:
Hello Adultking, thanks for showing concern about my paypal account
and you will never shut down any uploader accounts, you need proof people uploaded illegal contents, and i wasnt planning to use this acc for filehost earnings anyway :pirate:
strange you want peoples accounts shut down, you do know this means less potential donations right?
let this be a lesson to everyone that everything u post here is watched, and if u post payment screenshot = banned account

Last edited:
If your paypal is shield protected from any filehosts money then you don't need to worry about anything.. not from paypal and not from AK itself.. Just verify your account legally with all the required document paypal has asked you.. :cough:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back