Why keep the file hosts forum section, on Wjunction ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reneefr

Hi,

My purpose is NOT to throw a troll (no, seriously), however I've noticed that now even the Wjunction mods are against file lockers, like Jesse for instance with his StopFileLockers.com signature.

To each his opinion on the file lockers subject, that's not my point.

On my side, I can definitely survive without the 50 bucks I used to get per month to pay me a few bonus meals, so I see the situation like a tourist, without strong emotional impact.

And, as a tourist, I think the situation is crazy, here on Wjunction.
There are forums dedicated to file lockers.
In which a crowd is hunting file hosts.
And in which Wjunction mods themselves belong to the hunting party.

In such a case, let's be honest, and close down the affiliate discussion and support pages, wouldn't that be simpler and more sincere ?

Or else, if everybody loves wasting time, it's true this is a change from flash games, 9gag, facebook and twitter, the file locker discussion threads still allow to kill time :))

7 comments
This particular section helped alot reporting the file lockers.

Its better to get rid of this.

I suggest everyone to intimate every file locker how gfy's utilised these threads here to report them to paypal.

I think Adultking is paying a lot of money to moderators. He's moderating a webmaster forum with a lot of pirates aka "uploaders" not a Disney forum. Then why filehosting section is there if they do not want to support filehosts.

Last edited:
They don't care about this kind of thread, they get traffic from filelockers and noob uploaders.

Dont forget about the revenue that is generated from the sticky threads ;)
They still find the uploading concept repugnant :P
One thing I must agree with the Staff is that a vast majority of the uploaders are dumb kids :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I think Adultking is paying a lot of money to moderators. He's moderating a webmaster forum with a lot of pirates aka "uploaders" not a Disney forum. Then why filehosting section exists if they do not want to support filehosts.

I think you need to grow up :P

The mods do not own WJ. Most of the admins do not either.

I have the signature because I think that the file lockers are dumb. Always have been against them and the useless 'uploaders' if you can even call them that.

They provide traffic. Useless traffic, but the lockers pay money for ads which in turn pays bills and creates a profit.

The section is a main source of income and traffic, hence why Capone wouldn't want it removing.

Also yes, filehosts are pathetic.

I think Adultking is paying a lot of money to moderators. He's moderating a webmaster forum with a lot of pirates aka "uploaders" not a Disney forum. Then why filehosting section is there if they do not want to support filehosts.

I want to ban you for saying that. WE MODS ARE NOT BEING PAID BY ANYONE. Next time think 10 times before making up stories.

Now, Do we impose restrictions that you should like this section or that section ? then how the hell you can restrict our opinions? I respect Jesse's opinion. I am pretty much neutral to this kill filehost spree but I cant expect everyone to be neutral or like filehosts or hate them. Every person has right to have his opinion & so does Jesse, me or other staff has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back