Why do people use alertpay over paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal shows concern about your money more than you, but that is basically for the fact that they steal your money and for that they do whatever is possible. They are bias towards some countries where every international bank has its presence.

Because is most useful....and not with restriction like paypal but I use paypal too so if there are problems with them then alertpay if they not working another...I wish another page for my payment in other case with debit card that working around the world without limitations....but It's my dream xD.....see you..:)

AlertPay offers things that other Payment Processors don't. AlertPay serves more industries then any other Payment Processor. AlertPay also offers services to many countries that can't use Payp, or other processor services. These are both reasons that AlertPay continues to grow so fast. Once the AlertPay Debit card comes out we will be offering even more services to our members!

Hope this explains a little about why people use AlertPay,

ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

With the new rules of Paypal according to RBI, Indian users wont be able to send money without having a credit card
Most of the users dealing with warez don't have credit cards
Also, paypal is not supported in pakistan

I wont say that alertpay is used more but due to the above reason, people use alertpay over paypal

Beside all bad I am also use paypal for withdrawing money. I am Indian. Its paypal who deposit my money within two working days to my bank account. Which any other payment processors can't. One more good thing is its withdrawing fees.

Only 50 rupee (1.20 usd) lol and money deposited to my bank account within 2days. Where AP charge 15usd for a bank transfer and took a lot of time and only god knows if you will get that money or not. Do not ever try to get money by AP cheque. Indian banks will charge around 15 usd as bank fee for that cheque. blah blah blah... Well AP currently stoped Cheque as well as CC for withdrawal.

I tried to order alertpay card but its saying that this card is not available for Indians.

Some Indians think that Paypal is banned in India.
It's not true.
If you link your CC to PP acc, then you can send money like a Normal User.

yes it work as normal, but all your transaction goes through your CC, that means all your earning tracked by Government, also more fees for currency exchanges

yes it work as normal, but all your transaction goes through your CC, that means all your earning tracked by Government, also more fees for currency exchanges

If you think you can cheat India Government by not using cc, you are fool. Incometaxindia knows everything you do by your pp or ap account. If you only transfer money between ap accounts or pp accounts its useless until you receive your money in Indian bank to see some real cash. If incometax wants all Indians financial information from any payment processor, they can do that and all payment processors have to obey their rules and guideline. If you belief that you are earning over the tax slap you just have to file incometax return, show your money as misslenious earning. If they get proper income tax, they will not bother you to know how you earn this money.

IF THEY WANT YOU CANT HIDE ANYTHING. THEY KNOW ALL YOUR EARNINGS. THEY WILL CATCH YOU, IF YOU DON'T PAY THE TAX.

@bapi21
As far as I know owner of Alertpay (Mr.Patel) is basically Indian ;) you should love Alertpay ..LOL :p

Who the hell you tell this. Its owner name is Feroz Patel. But all patel's are not Indian. He is a Canadian citizen. I called them many times. Their office situated in Canada. If ap belongs from India, they can send money to any bank within a minit. In India a financial company can't hold money, without giving any interest. Its RBI guideline. Thats the reason paypal can't hold Indians money. In RBI regulations, if any financial company hold money for 10 days, they must have to give interest. Paypal will not give any interest, therefor paypal stoped hold Indian users money.

Last edited:
@bapi21
Calm down, don't be over sensitive about it ;) as I said "as far as I know" which in plain English means this is what I came to know, he is Canadian, Indian origin, etc. not of my concern as long as they are fair in business. Alertpay isn't holding money but "tactics" they are using compel many to go for costly bank transaction which isn't fair.

paypal closed my account because my pp email was visible on the net...and used for "warez" purposes....they have tons of checks, ecc...which sucks....kinda money laundry verifications ... LOOOOOOOOL.

paypal is cool...but in the end it sucks! same as AP...they all just ... SUCK.

If you think you can cheat India Government by not using cc, you are fool. Incometaxindia knows everything you do by your pp or ap account. If you only transfer money between ap accounts or pp accounts its useless until you receive your money in Indian bank to see some real cash. If incometax wants all Indians financial information from any payment processor, they can do that and all payment processors have to obey their rules and guideline. If you belief that you are earning over the tax slap you just have to file incometax return, show your money as misslenious earning. If they get proper income tax, they will not bother you to know how you earn this money.

IF THEY WANT YOU CANT HIDE ANYTHING. THEY KNOW ALL YOUR EARNINGS. THEY WILL CATCH YOU, IF YOU DON'T PAY THE TAX.

Lol i am not using cc I attached my bank account and debit card to paypal, also attached PAN card.

And i just said that why peoples from india shofting to ap over pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back