Why do Amaderforum ask for Donation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, af admin always sticky his posts and also they delete if someone post something frst on there site and then they post that again (happned with me in desi adult section)
so i can say they are greedy...

Amader Forum has mostly indian and asian traffic , just like exbii

they are hardly making any $ with ads

and traffic is huge so there are server expenses as well,
i think they must be getting some good no of donations when they show that page :)

they are getting a lot of donations when they show that page.
Af is greedy though,he doesn't want to spend the money through his pocket,who wants to?
;)

Linux has spended lots of time and money to take his site to this level, if he asks then he deserves it.
When i used to upload their, i never found any injustice happened to me. Admin used to even reply in my thread's for my effort.

and Many of u don't know but Linux has many staff id in the forum. Mafia, Amaderforum, Linux and few others are ids of single guy.

first yes dont earn a lot from advertising

what ?

yeh man check 58% of traffic come from india
cpm pay too low to india

Linux has spended lots of time and money to take his site to this level, if he asks then he deserves it.
When i used to upload their, i never found any injustice happened to me. Admin used to even reply in my thread's for my effort.

and Many of u don't know but Linux has many staff id in the forum. Mafia, Amaderforum, Linux and few others are ids of single guy.

lol.. why would he do that?

Linux is a bangladeshi poor person. he have server from leaseweb which costs him 60-70Euro and he asks for 300-400Euro donation.. he need money for his studies and to eat.. he don't have any work or any job.. he is Work Less.. The Donations are not for site.. the donations are made to feed him.. If donations Die then Linux will die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back