Why do Amaderforum ask for Donation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxman

Well, the question is as above, for example forum like amader for donation for running server costs!! excessive sometimes they block the page to show their donation ad, why they do this? Cant they earn enough from showing ads and sharing things via filehosts?

33 comments
If you think of it its a big fail to force people to donate.You suppose to have a forum so people can share,not take all peoples money.

The fact is that yeah it has community and yeah downloads can come from there.But if he cant pay for it maybe its better to sale it.I left AF cause i hated that for 3 days it had blocked page and it asked for donations to continue.Thats blackmail.

And if AF has big bills that he cant pay,lets discuss of other blogs/forums with triple traffic/posts.

No one will get more earning from advertisings...as we expect.
Donations is only the good option if ur not interested in promoting other warez sites through adspots....

Well, amader is the second uploader un-friendly forum after puzo.org ..Enter anti spam code, select that "i agree" down of the page, if you enter once bad anti spam code then you need to check again the low page case..
The difference between them two is that amader forum staff isnt retarded like puzo's ..no offence but they really are kind of idiots.
They (amader) not the only ones doing that, but if i where a user i woulnd't ever come back there.. WBB would never do that..( i hope)
But servers who can handle the kind of trafic amader have aren't cheap , so they need the cash, at least let's hope they will not close the doors like projectw/forumw owner did with two of the legendary forums in warez history.

Last edited:
Lol you must donate to access the forum.

poSPBG.png

After read al reply i can says admin deserve it you know when you invest your time for something you deserve something from it yes amaderforum is best Warez forum you can check its alexa and its not happen in one day! Ppl hate amaderforum cause of some .... Rules and amaderforum not allow any premium link like Warez-bb allow premium file..... link with mirror so they earn too low from domain sell! They allow premium members only for 15 € i was premium member there but they ban me cause of there .... Rules wel my suggestion for af if you need serious donation do some more improvement like forumw or projectw if people like you they will surely join amaderforum but dont close your board cause of donation!! Its look like a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back