why are people hesitant to sign up as referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris hoppus

why are people so hesitant to sign up as a referral to the person who actually referred them.

like to any affiliate programs. people like to delete the referral link and just sign up without referral.

it's stupid, and selfish. and i think anyone who does this (which is kinda half this forum most likely) need to be stabbed and raped of their genitalia.

24 comments
so if it's of profit for someone else, then people are generally inclined to say fuck you, even though they were technically the person who referred them to the site...

humanity is anal fucked

For me ,when someone suggests me a good site i myself ask for the referral link.But first i make sure the site is worth joining, coz cba to join every shitty site.

What happened to the original warez when stuff was free? WTF is with all the new people where it's all $$$$. If you want money get a real job.

I never use referrals as the original person is usually always after money. If they really wanted you to sign up and though it was a good site/deal they'd give you a normal link.

EDIT: well not never but 90% of the time I don't.

why are people so hesitant to sign up as a referral to the person who actually referred them.

like to any affiliate programs. people like to delete the referral link and just sign up without referral.

it's stupid, and selfish. and i think anyone who does this (which is kinda half this forum most likely) need to be stabbed and raped of their genitalia.

You're selfish for thinking you deserve money for giving someone a hint.

lol this made me lol . your punishment for them is way too hard and selfish of you :p you like to rape boys and steal their genitals ??

If its a friend who referred me, I would sign up with their referral link.

If I think the person is genuinely trying to help me out, I would sign up with their referral link.

If its a random noob spamming fucktwit, then I'd delete their referral ID from the link..

You're selfish for thinking you deserve money for giving someone a hint.

the person being referred isn't losing anything. so why not profit a fellow internet user. oh yeah, because humanity is generally selfish and is all NO YOU'RE NOT PROFITING FROM ME. even though the person did give the referral a heads up about the site or service. just plain selfish.

myself as a person. i'm pretty giving and not a whole lot selfish. hell, i gave someone a rapidshare account for just installing a few mods on SMF.

money's always going to be a motivation for people. even you. the threads that you created, you're stilling scripts, adspace, yada yada yada. the sad thing is that the money isn't even coming from you. and yet you can't help a fellow internet user out who gave you the heads up about a site, but even your time from removing the referral link.

humanity is a sad, flawed species

Sorry, but that's so different. The script is something that's been worked on for months. The adspace, well servers aren't free buddy. However you finding about some earnings site and posting it here, how much time/money does it cost you? If it's any good it means you're earning already..

If its a friend who referred me, I would sign up with their referral link.

If I think the person is genuinely trying to help me out, I would sign up with their referral link.

If its a random noob spamming fucktwit, then I'd delete their referral ID from the link..

exacly what i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back