• Mr-R-T

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • MrSandvik

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoeller

You know the guys that run shit around here. Who has been the most useful to you?

I'm going to run this poll for 7 days, and the winner is going to get a FREE 1 year .com , .net, .org or .info from me of their choice registered VIA namecheap.com
They will need an account their so i can push it to them. That is if they want this domain.
I'm doing this to show my appreciation for your work. I'm sorry there can be only winner, but i guess thats the fun part.

TO ALL USERS
If you would like to contribute something to the winner, please dont hesitate to post what it is and ill add it. It can be anything from another domain, free hosting for 6 month, their site in your signature, a service you offer, software and so on.

List of what winner gets

Domain name from nameCheap.
ADD ITEM
ADD ITEM
ADD ITEM

----------------------------------------------------------

Note: If possible can you sticky this topic for 7 days so more members will see it and possible contribute?

Start
5/22/2011 @ 11:12 Pm central time
End
5/29/2011 @ 11:12 Pm central time

16 comments
I dont wanna be an asshole, but I see no point on this.
It'd make sense if this would congratulate the best moderator, but if this happens, will only be by coincidence.

But good luck

my vote goes to LifeTalk because he is the best mod when it comes to fast and perfect decision and his contribution towards the warez scene by running lulzimg

hope he wins... fingers crossed...

I dont wanna be an asshole, but I see no point on this.
It'd make sense if this would congratulate the best moderator, but if this happens, will only be by coincidence.

But good luck

Saying a mod will only win by coincidence is pretty much saying that the members here have no standards set for the moderators at this board.
And im not sure what your definition of congratulate means, but to me giving a gift to someone fall in the category

Saying a mod will only win by coincidence is pretty much saying that the members here have no standards set for the moderators at this board.

Well... yeah, pretty much that's the case. But it's not a big deal, this happens on any community.

My favorite dish may not be the one that's better for my health, that's what I meant.

Well I love most of em but only one vote isn't agreeable so I am not voting this one. Therz no one best but a few of them who I know well...

Being your favorite doesn't necessarily mean their the best moderator
Did i by mistake put whos the best moderator? I don't think i did , but let me go scan my posts.

EDIT---
I cant find where i put whos the best moderator, So i guess some people are having trouble interpreting this thread . Sorry for the confusion, i though i had posted in laymen terms, but i must have forgot. Next time i will create the thread at a 5th grade reading level so all of us will be able to comprehend it.

Last edited:
i personally don't know any mod, never interacted with them, but i like the work of jason most, he used to help newbies even when he was not in mod group (y)

Being your favorite doesn't necessarily mean their the best moderator
Did i by mistake put whos the best moderator? I don't think i did , but let me go scan my posts.

EDIT---
I cant find where i put whos the best moderator, So i guess some people are having trouble interpreting this thread .

Dude, why do you always got to have an attitude? Jeez...
That's why I said that for me this poll didnt make sense. Are we back to high school choosing the prom's queen? :))

I like them all and think all of them are important. Where's the need to find the more popular? That doesnt matter and it's juvenile.

And I'm out.

I'm just a little rough around the edges, i do apologize if i have offended you or others. I must admit i have a odd personality. I would put the moderators in the Football class rather than cheerleader class tho.

They're all good. Give away prizes for something useful.

edit: if another mod feels this thread serves a purpose, feel free to reopen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back