Who is the Best Earning Pirate Nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervinlasting

In the past there were lots of biggest pirate sites admins lost their sites (Kim Dotcom - Megaupload , Anton Titov- Hotfile, Peter Sunde- ThePiratebay, Extratorrent, Filesonic, Fileserve, Rapidshare,torrentz.eu and many others...). And the latest one was Artem Vaulin who was the Admin of the Kickasstorrent with tens of millions of dollars ads revenue. He was arrested in Poland and lost his pirate website.
So who is the top Pirate Escobar now? Thepiratebay's New Admin? YTS.ag Admin? Mega.nz? Rarbg? Keep2share? Openload? Others?
Which one do you believe?

Last edited:
6 comments
YTS.ag Admin

Is that YIFY? from what I know that was closed and the new site wasn't legit. But I'm a big fan of Kim Dotcom he wasn't a pirate though he allowed people to share files. I used to use it for sharing pdf / docs to mates as it was faster to give a link then sending on msn or Skype.

Is that YIFY? from what I know that was closed and the new site wasn't legit. But I'm a big fan of Kim Dotcom he wasn't a pirate though he allowed people to share files. I used to use it for sharing pdf / docs to mates as it was faster to give a link then sending on msn or Skype.
Hi Yes but its the new kind of yify: and now yts.am
I think kim dotcom was the biggest pirate. He was the top based on his revenue.

Of course some people used megaupload as legit purposes.
But majority of them was copyrighted.

We can also add openload and streaming vk.ru into that list.

Hi Yes but its the new kind of yify: and now yts.am
I think kim dotcom was the biggest pirate. He was the top based on his revenue.

Of course some people used megaupload as legit purposes.
But majority of them was copyrighted.

We can also add openload and streaming vk.ru into that list.

He made money from offering a faster service to upload and share files just like Dropbox, Google Drive, RapidShare, MediaShare but he was targeted because some people used it for illegal sharing like Movies etc but I know people who did the same on RapidShare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back