Status
Not open for further replies.

sSKKa

3089572523.jpg

any one know her name?

35 comments
your sister :P :O :D

who is this?

- Removed the photo because she looks about 12 years old. Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not Bill gate's Daughter....Some one just spreaded the rumour & ppl are following it like madly. She is an actree named Alyson Stoner

This is not Bill gate's Daughter....Some one just spreaded the rumour & ppl are following it like madly. She is an actree named Alyson Stoner

i saw her page on facebook too ? then what all that ? is that also a rumour ?

too many likes and her page likes bill gates too :facepalm:

She is Rachel Leigh Cook :P

Read the comments from the page you found that she is Alyson Stoner. Or just compare the pics

@Carbon, I read it somewhere like yr ago that she is not really Bill Gates' Daughter...

This pics surfaced in 2009 or even b4..... according to wiki Bill Gate's Daughter was born in 1996 so ofc... if that pic was released in 2009 she must be like 13 yrs old. Do u think the grl in pic is 13 yr old teenger ofc... not. She is definitly not the daughter of Bill Gates. She is some actress but am not sure which one. I read some article months ago which mentioned her name as alyson stoner but am not sure about her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back