Who is reliable payment processor left for file hosts now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaguaar

It looks after paypal started banning the file hosts, most other processors jumped ship as well and banned file hosts.
This included hipay/payza and so many others.
Without selling premium ccounts these hosts wont survive for more than a few weeks.
So the question is - Who is reliable payment processor left for file hosts now?

9 comments
Direct Merchant accounts for billing CC and Debit cards will work, micro payment systems for more localized billing.

Ie, WebMoney, Yandex Dengy, UKash, etc

webmoney is russia based, I doubt if customers from US or UK will like to use their credit cards on their site
Yandex Dengy, UKash are hardly known at all.
Merchant account is out of question.

webmoney is russia based, I doubt if customers from US or UK will like to use their credit cards on their site
Yandex Dengy, UKash are hardly known at all.
Merchant account is out of question.

I guess you just have no clue then.

Micro Payment systems are not meant to be used as a primary system.

With Geo targeting Micro Payment systems can and do generate good money.

No one said anything about using them for Credit Card processing, as many of them do not
even offer that as an option.

Direct Merchant accounts are an option as long as the industry is not banned by the card
associations themselves, it's just a matter of finding a bank which is willing to get on board.

Just for example, It was fully legal and fine to process bestiality and simulated rape / violence
websites up until a few years back. It was only when Visa and Mastercard decided to pull the
plug on it that banks had to stop processing for them. And even today there is still sites
getting away with it, sure it may not be long term and they may need to do some shady shit
to do it. But where there is a will there is a way, especially when money is concerned.

Do your homework before talking crap.

any restriction in Webmoney?
And How does it work
extabit stop paying with payza,so my only option left: Webmoney
But I dont know how does it work,I just registered at www.wmtransfer.com
now what to do?
I use ecurrenceyzone but make sure you have a formal passport for your webmoney
be "creative" with the info if you are a US citizen

Since you seem to have the clues that I dont have, please post the names of companies or banks that are reliable and willing to process for file hosts.
thanks in advance
I guess you just have no clue then.

Micro Payment systems are not meant to be used as a primary system.

With Geo targeting Micro Payment systems can and do generate good money.

No one said anything about using them for Credit Card processing, as many of them do not
even offer that as an option.

Direct Merchant accounts are an option as long as the industry is not banned by the card
associations themselves, it's just a matter of finding a bank which is willing to get on board.

Just for example, It was fully legal and fine to process bestiality and simulated rape / violence
websites up until a few years back. It was only when Visa and Mastercard decided to pull the
plug on it that banks had to stop processing for them. And even today there is still sites
getting away with it, sure it may not be long term and they may need to do some shady shit
to do it. But where there is a will there is a way, especially when money is concerned.

Do your homework before talking crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back