Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitney Houston dies and people are going bonkers about it, but last night 3 Palestinians died in Gaza after an Israeli attack, and over the last year thousands of syrians have given their lives & nobody seems to care about their lives

Talk about equality and human rights

May her soul rest in peace

It all looks so glamorous being a star, but a lot of the people in the head lights (and specifically those on the road down) have to deal with demons.

Thousands of people die every day in more horrible circumstances.

She got what she asked for. This is what happens when you play with drugs a little to hard. You skills go to shit. Your personal lives deteriorate and then you die. This is nothing new. I am surprised she lived as long as she did with the crack pipe stuck in her pie hole. I guess it helps to have all the money she and Bobby had. Never feel sorry for a drug addict. They put themselves there. It is nobodys fault but her own. I feel sorry for her family and what they had to endure. Not that selfish, used wench.

She fell asleep while taking a bath because of a combination of Xanax and alcohol. She drowned.

Four other people in the room were there. but found it strange it took over one hour. When they took a look, she was already dead.

RIP. What a singer, her voice will sorely be missed. This is a lesson to everyone out there, time and time again not to play with drugs.

She got what she asked for. This is what happens when you play with drugs a little to hard. You skills go to shit. Your personal lives deteriorate and then you die. This is nothing new. I am surprised she lived as long as she did with the crack pipe stuck in her pie hole. I guess it helps to have all the money she and Bobby had. Never feel sorry for a drug addict. They put themselves there. It is nobodys fault but her own. I feel sorry for her family and what they had to endure. Not that selfish, used wench.
Personally, I think it's very disrespectful to say such stuff when someone has just passed away. True, she played with drugs but still, she was a great inspiration to many singers out there and she did make a difference to this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back