Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egoshare.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please describe in post)

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Torrents are free yes. But public trackers sucks, too many leechers. Private ones you need to keep a gud ratio thus you need to upload and not only leech. Uploading wastes your bandwidth thus in turn wastes your money. In addition to that if you use seedbox, then you are spending money too. 8-)

2. I don't know how much speed you get frm ur ISP usenet servers... but those free usenet servers are usually shyt and with very low retention. Giganews and Astraweb are the best with quality speed and high retention... and both requires u spending. Giganews - $25, Astraweb around $11 i think.

3. RS/MU/....., also offers free, but if you want quality, u need to spend around $9-$10/mo on premium.

4. FTP is free.... depends on what type of FTP. The ones that are updated frequently and offers atleast 10mbit to each user won't be free and these are private ones. Pub ftps are free and they are also..... shyt

What Im trying saying is.... have tried all methods possibly and I have come to the conclusion that...

Free = shyt

Thanx
CrucifynDi3

I disagree with most of your arguments, CrucifynDi3.

My internet connection is a very average one, 4.6Mbit/448Kbit. As you can see with this kind of internet connection its fairly easy to reach its maximum capacity with any form of downloading. With most of my torrents I get 90-100% of my line speed, being 440-500 KByte/sec. So as you can see - though there are always exceptions to the rule - torrents don't have to suck and you (or do I mean "I"?) don't have to spend money on a private tracker there. And if I do get a slow speed I'll already start my next download, problem fixed, no time lost.

The usenet service offered by my ISP is obviously not free as in "free low budget shit". They simply buy it from another company and include it into their internet package. In effect I get the same usenet service as if I were to buy it from anywhere else. And again, the download speed is good. Meaning i download at what my connection can offer (490 - 500 KByte/sec) and yes *surprise surprise* high retention. Again no need to spend money.

RS/MU offers me a shitload of waiting and speeds of up to 200 KByte/sec as a free user. It is clearly a worse than my previous 2 mentioned points. Why would I spend an X amount of money on them only to get the same results as with torrents/usenet (remember my connection speed?). On top of that there is the frustration of links/parts. There's enough of them to fill bibles with it and stack them to the moon and back again. Not to mention dead/deleted links and all the phishing and cracking on these types of services. And the most important part i think personally is the fact that they know well enough that their business is warez. There used to be this unwritten rule in the warez scene that went a little like "you shall not make money off of warez and you shall not sell it". But no one has heard of that nowadays.

What type of FTP? The type that has a sticker of the Turtles on it ofcourse 8-)... No, I did mean the free ones, the type that pops up in FTP search engines. While most of the time speed is not that great there is a simple solution for that. Its called multi tasking. Download 4 items at once and voila, you (I) get the full 4.6Mbit again. On top of that I've written a private Copernic type of tool to easily search all major FTP search engines. Its the Google of the FTP world. And you know how people always say Google It if you can't find it right *hint*? :whistle:

And what I am saying is: think again. Free =/= shit. What is shit however is being ignorant. Wake up from the dream the wMafia (RS) has pulled over your eyes. It was perfectly possible to play Captain Hook before RS/MU came about and it still is. Different boat, same seas. Arrr >_>

Edit: since this text is long: Copyright 2009 - Hyperz. XD
I'm gonna use it in my future book. Called The Holy Wible.

damn huge reply... almost fell asleep lol :P

btw, I do absolutely agree with you on the fact that RS/MU isn't the only option. I analysed all the methods.... each has their ups/downs.... but in the end I never had luck with free services lol :P

Anywayz, from my POV.... Usenet is the best (lol see my sig)
Unlimited Downloads
Huge Indexes
One newserver which can provide all your downloads and also a high retention (Don't have to signup with multiple newserver like you do with multiple filehosts)
Fast Releases
No passwords, malware or any type of bullshits... original release packs
No seeding required like in torrents
All release packs contain the PAR files which can be used to repair RARs if needed.

All with only a small price, I think its more than fair since ur paying for the bandwidth :P

Anywayz... getting offtopic... sorry mods, please continue the discussion on the original topic.

well we are all Pirates i must say
Sharing is caring if u dont care then SHare it like you Stole it
lol
C'mon just betwwen me and u i wouldn't release it,

Sure. The only problem here is that I didn't steal (btw: piracy is not theft lol) it. I spend 2+ months writing it. If anything, it will be released for the people who help make my site possible, my VIPs.

My Internet Speed Is only 1Mbps (i Get upto 250 Kbps Download),and My ISP Doens't Throttle the Speeds On Torrents..So I prefer Private Trackers For Downloading Movies..and Rs Links For Downloading Small Apps..etc..ALso Mediafire Is Also Good For Downloading (resme Support For Free Users)...

I am using rapidshare and also my forum users using rapidshare and and as mirror they are using hotfile & uploading.com

Rs for me, i did use MediaFire and Megaupload but i found that i wasn't getting as much points as i was when using Rapidshare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back