Which type of tv shows you like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have great interest in television industry. I love to watch all kind of shows that really inspiring as well as reality based also. Which type of you like ?

Last edited:
7 comments
Crime,Drama,Mystery

Favorites are Lost ,firefly,prison break,carnivale,GoT..

Waiting for the next part of Game of Thrones now...

i like stories that show bad people that do bad things in a good way where we end up cheering the evil character (serial killer, meth cook , mob) and hating the cops/fbi/cia (oh yeah fuck csi bones and other gay shits)

so i love

Breaking Bad (main guy is a meth cook but we all love him)
Dexter (main guy is a serial killer but we all love him)
Boardwalk Empire (all of them are illegal drug/alcohol dealers from the early 30's but we love the characters)
The Sopranos (the main guy is a mob/godfather boss who kills even people that don't deserve but still i almost got a tear when he got shot)

apart from that i also have a taste for horror/thriller based shows

Supernatural (its a pretty good show about demons vs angels vs human vs all the shits you can or cant even imagine , Dean Winchester is one of my favorite TV characters)
The Walking Dead (I love Zombies and this show don't over do the zombie thing so its pretty good)

and then i kinda like

Game Of Thrones (everyone probably likes this show which kinda makes it gay but its a good show)

Finally i love some of the cartoon shows that i watch when i get High

Family Guy (watch this in normal mode you will feel wtf not bad , watch when your high you will feel wow the creators of this show really know how to blend toilet humor with complicated humor and at the same time hinting or abusing the gay/shitty celebrities)
South Park (well looking at it people wont like it at the 1st time but this show really gives some good lessons and insults to people)
American Dad (if you like family guy you shouldn't miss this)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back