Which Type of Blog is Best in Internet Marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iankernal

Hello Friends,
Am looking to create one Blog.....Please can anyone share your ideas, Which type of Blog(field) is Best to Earn Money in Internet Marketing???????

8 comments
Any niche is profitable, if you are a successful blogger. To become successful, you must have dedication and passion.

And if you are sure you can do all these:
1. Unique and regular content.
2. Eye-catching design.
3. Easy to understand/ clean content.
4. Good SEO.

I'm sure you can make lots of $$$ .

Your interest is always the best field to start with. What do you do the most? Can you create a series of how to's and guides from it? It's hard to put up a blog when you don't have the dedication and passion to do it, and the only way to battle that is to start with what you love doing or talking.

Each of the niche is profitable. In each of them you can find the products that you can sell. The question of what you want. You have to choose something in which you feel comfortable, this approach will allow greater participation. So when you choose sport then you can join CPA networks with sports equipment.

I think music or movie related blog is best to earn money.music or movie related blog can easily gather traffic which helps a lot to generate useful revenue.

Blog is best for internet marketing but it should be good quality content and relevant to your business. Blog should be high PR. We should do internet marketing on high rank page of blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earning money from a blog is not a easy affair. You can create a blog in any micro blogging site but keep on mind put fresh and unique content on it regularly and try to get links through your anchor text. After getting some PR you will get a number of traffic from this blog and from that you can get some potential customers if they likes your products or services which you providing.

every niche has a chance to succeed but it depends on the content quality. bloggers and popular sites nowadays is applying content curation on their post that's why they increases their audience almost doubled.

examples of biggest and well ranked sites are Huffington Post or Mashable where they curate a lot.

You can check my signature if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back