Status
Not open for further replies.

Chri5

Which Tablet would you get?

I'm considering a Asus Transformer Prime but I hear theres going to be a Nexus tablet coming soon from google featuring the tegra chip?

What tablet would you get right now or would you wait a few months?

I'm probably going to browse, skype and use it as an ebook/textbook reader for university.

10 comments
ya. with windows 8 coming out in a few months or near the xmas time, there are plans on dozens of dozens of new tablets.

i was just looking at todays news paper and looked at the computer ads. was thinking of grabbing this POS coby tablet thats now down to $59. but im really looking for a tablet with 3 or 4G that I can turn into a phone.

overall its probably best to wait... but then wait until how long.

I would wait until the next generation of processors is out. Right now no one is rolling out with anything much different that the market already offers.

if you just want to browse, skype and use it as an ebook/textbook reader.. i think just going with a "throw away" type tablet would do for now. as long as you dont mind some lag and just to browse where wifi is available. then you can wait about a year or 2 for the prices of the "new generation" tablets to come down in price.

I was thinking about either an iPad 2 or a discounted transformer prime (paying cost + 5%)

But I don't exactly need one, I just want one :/ I'm hoping I can use it for ebooks in university.

I don't exactly need one, I just want one :/ I'm hoping I can use it for ebooks in university.

thats what it really is. you dont NEED one. but it would be really nice to have.

its kind of hard just staring at a computer screen all day. and a lot of my school books i was able to find online. a tablet would have helped out loads for reading books... read the book and work on the computer at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back