Which SEO plugin is best for WordPress ?

Best SEO plugin for Wordpress ?

• Platinum SEO

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • All in one SEO

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Other [ i will reply in thread ]

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Both of them are good but depend on your theme.
For example: Platinum SEO is good for normal theme and AIO(pro) is good for theme with too much of custom post type.

Wordpress SEO is the best as of now. Then comes Platinum SEO and after that AIO SEO according to my usage and experience. Wordpress SEO by yoast is the best and I love using it.

AIO SEO Pack is not really AIO, and Platinum SEO is just a copy project of AIO SEO.

Wordpress SEO by Yoast is great, it has wide ranges of features which you'll need to install extra plugins if you use AIO SEO Pack or Platinum SEO, the only downside IMO is that i's a lil bit time consuming.

Currently I'm using SEO Ultimate, it's just like Wordpress SEO but the UI is easier to understand, and my favorite part of that plugin is where you can edit .htaccess and robot.txt file directly from the plugin settings page... I recommend you try it :)

i just shifted to all in one seo few minutes ago and its really awesome

voted for all in one seo

lets see how the poll goes

^All the features in AIO SEO Pack is general and almost any SEO plugin have them, such us Tags & Categories to Meta Keywords, Canonical URL, Meta Robot, Title Tag, etc. In SEO Ultimate... you can have them all plus extra useful features, such as robot.txt and .htaccess editor, "More Link" customizer, Code Inserter, Slug optimizer, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back