which script is best to Earn from website

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolperson

I have a blog I'm getting daily 500 visitors 70% from US UK CA and AUS.
I know many sites like trafficrevenue clicksor E-t-c

Guys suggest me which site is best paying for Entry page script.

12 comments
there are various methods you can use to earn money..

1. cpc- adsense. media.net(they pay a for every click you get)
2. cpm- qadabra (they pay for 1000 views - 0.20-0.50$)
3. pops - edomz ( pays like $2-$4 for 1000 views)
4. in link ads - infolinks ( in my case they pay $1 for a blog with 800 hits)

good luck

^^ yes the minimum payment is $1; but only for paypal. They charge 5% paypal fees. Request more than $50, to avoid fees.

If you don't have paypal, the offer Payoneer mastercard method with $20 as minimum payment
They even have WIRE transfer directly to your bank account. Minimum payout is $500.

Thanks for your help I'm asking about they are paying unverified paypal account ??

In my country paypal doesn't support but i'm using unverified paypal for many sites.

If you are getting payment from other sites then you should be able to get it from qadabra too..I cannot really comment on if they pay for unverified accounts or not. You should contact support.

i have checked your site and feedjit stats too..most of the visitors are coming from adf.ly...i think you will have problem in getting good cpm rates from qadabra..

In my view for a web master who has very limited amount of traffic, for them pop network like edomz.com works better, because they do not have any minimum traffic requirement. there ecpm rate is good and minimum payout only 10$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back