Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
seo is seo.it does not depend on the script.
you need to learn how to optimize performance,add content. the less <code> to content ratio,the better,

CONTENT IS KING!

I Agree, vBulletin is still hands down one of the best on the market. I wouldn't even consider starting a forum on anything else. Not only does vBulletin come with better functionality out of the box, vBulletin also comes with a well thought out module system that works quite well. Although vBulletin is good for SEO there are still many other possible factors that can play a part in SEO.

If you want legit then great. If nulled don't even think using it. Coz if vb come to know that you using nulled then you only have one option and that is change the script. If you don't want to buy legit, go with MyBB as its much easier than phpBB.

And SEO does not depend upon script. It depends upon content as others said and few other factors.

There is a thread also which you should give a read.

www.wjunction.com/100-search-engine...-optimization-your-site-%96-introduction.html

seo is seo.it does not depend on the script.
you need to learn how to optimize performance,add content. the less <code> to content ratio,the better,

CONTENT IS KING!

From personall experience i'd say that google "digs" wordpress sites much better than similar sites using different scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back