Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Nokia e7

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohsin

Which phone should i buy My budget 30,000 INR
hey guys please tell me which phone should i buy iphone 4g or nokia e7....if you got anymore suggestion please tell me !

36 comments
Mate price of 16GB Iphone 4 is around 36K

I am getting it in 27,000 rupees

Get an iphone and try getting from US as itll be a lot cheaper there...

Yup i already ordered from us....it will take 2 days to reach here...if i dont want it my bro will take it ....so there is still a choice for me to buy iphone 4g or some other phone and axxo786 i love the girl pic in your avatar can i meet her ..Lolz

Save your money dude, just buy a cheaper mobile with features you want

Dude its the first mobile....and....my dad is going to give me......so ....i am happy he said take any phone you like in the budget of 30,000k so why not buy the best :)

HTC incredible. Best phone for that price. But if you dont mind carry a bigger one than buy Galaxy Tab, thats what I am using.

Dont buy Iphone 4, It sux, I sold it after one month of using.

Dont go for Iphone merely for its simply awesome touch.
But Go for Nokia, Its the best with good features and their good service later after u purchase, so go for either Nokia N8, e7 is little new and no reviews abt it still.

How much will it cost and did you jail break the iphone 4? damnyou?????............thx Iam The Best for your rewiew...........the poll result is iphone4g 8 nokia e7 1

If you're a young fella, better don't go for iPhone or any other expensive phone, I'm telling you this because there might be some friends in your school, and you can't know for sure that they wouldn't be jealous. Go for something that other kids from your school have, no need to be different in school, just be same like all the other kids.

if i was you i wouldn't buy a nokia i would go for an android phone.
even iphone doesn't sound so bad but android phone's from htc mostly are so sweeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back