Which phone should I buy? iPhone 4 or the SGII?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 4, nothing has beaten there iOS till now and all those who are gonna reply, Android FTW! yet don't know! Android lags (no much but still) even if its like on the best of specs.

Encode, that's because you don't know how to customize it. Stock android is shit but there are many different custom roms out there. You can even install super charge scripts. I use miui no lag at all. Instead, my iPhone was full of lag.

iPhone = the phone you can immediately use out of the package
SGSII = the phone you get to customize the way you want it.

Edit: Siri gets lost internationally, if you're living out of US, pointless to get siri at the moment.

any phone with android is worth holding in the hand, atleast everyone major geek knows that. ios is for followers, android is for leaders and winnners, notice the charlie sheen reference.. :D

iPhone 4, not the 4S. The 4S, I own right now is horrific. My screen freezes, sim failure, data not connecting, battery life blows.

Instead of all these android and iOS fanboys moving in and attacking one another. @OP it is your own personal preference. What kind of life style do you have? What are your needs? If you wanna watch movies on a phone, go android with their huge displays. If you have a TV and need a phone to text, email, and call, get an iPhone, it's simple.
Also, wave an iPhone in public people give you "wows." Wave an android phone, "nerd." What kind of person are you? :)

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.....

Seems the Galaxy S II is now very popular, Yesterday my friend got a Samsung Galaxy R and its awesome (almost same specs like S2 @ 26K INR)

@Xerosis - yeah u r ryte having an iPhone in my place ppl will definitely give me 'WOW'

@Bharat & Others :- Recommending iPhone4S ( I cannot buy that fone - its very expensive)

@Sony Ericsson - I hate them coz their Battery Suxs......
--------------------

I have made my mind I will go for iPhone 4 - Thanks everyone for suggestions
Will definitely post some Images after I get it :-)

--> Mods you can close the THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back