• I dont earn online!!

Votes: 12 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 love Alertpay.

Pros:

- The only payment processor Supports Bangladesh :D
- No account to account money transfer fee (upto 400$)
- New resolution policy that will provide support for not only sells but also service \m/
- Userfriendly interface :D
- Excellent support over phone (Helped me to reverse my hacked 412$ :O )

Cons:

- Deposit via Bangladeshi Bank account not yet started :(
- Not yet widely useable in many popular web stores.

ALERTPAY rocking For Bangladesh, also some other countries <3

**Cons:
1. verify process
2. CC problem

AP supports all countries and you can make withdraw with any electronic card issued anywhere worldwide
PP isn't supported worldwide and you can only make withdraw with electronic cards issued in your country

Paypal (Haven't had a single dispute from the last 3 months. Only currency i use to withdraw to bank. But their fees sucks & always afraid of limitation.)

Alertpay (3 Disputes open within 1 week. was a good payment processor till the new system came.)

Webmoney (A lot of buyers for this as most of the blackhatters are from russia & for buying something from them, they accept only this currency)

Moneybookers (Most of my buyers pay through this as they also allow Cc to be added)

Liberty Reserve (Always my favorite but if our email is compromised, the hacker can recover pass and all other details with just that email which is really disgusting)

Western Union (Only for big deals)

Money Gram (Just started using it)

I am quite satisfied with pp. Although their fees are quite high, but their service and cs is quite fast and awesome, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back